Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The most interesting thing I have read about this game (MUST READ)

Cause you need the sword to get the shield
Why do you want the shield
Do you play CH? What class and level? Just curious.
Yes I play ch. I have a dl level mage and a lock rogue;
I have spoken enough to our tank to know dl shield sucks. Our tank has tanked gele once and prot tons of times, so I respect her opinion.

If you're in res I know you're going to say something about her, let's keep it in game and off forum please
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

The quest is free of charge so it's pretty much a free shield that can be used to tank/do divine damage, way better then spending a ton of gold on a lux shield. Plus I find killing snorri enjoyable so why tf not, never knew it was such a big deal :lol: :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Why do you want the shield
Do you play CH? What class and level? Just curious.
Yes I play ch. I have a dl level mage and a lock rogue;
I have spoken enough to our tank to know dl shield sucks. Our tank has tanked gele once and prot tons of times, so I respect her opinion.

If you're in res I know you're going to say something about her, let's keep it in game and off forum please
DL shield is better than lux shield. almost near resists for elemental damage, and then it has chaos resist. Also you need dl shield for edl shield.
And i won't, we kicked her and as to why, well thats between the leaders of res and her. Not my job nor place to name and shame on forums.

I will however, respond to how you assume my clan would name and shame... Res policy is to not conduct such behavior, and as of late the clan has been able to keep that image clean... If you have a problem with a res clanny talk to our chief, don't take to the forums.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lol the crappy chaos resist is a major letdown for the sheer amount of camping it takes to get it. It's almost not even a noticeable difference. I see it as a byproduct of getting the far better mage, ranger and rogue offhands.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Lol the crappy chaos resist is a major letdown for the sheer amount of camping it takes to get it. It's almost not even a noticeable difference. I see it as a byproduct of getting the far better mage, ranger and rogue offhands.
Eh ya. I'm not saying its the best offhand in the world. Just saying that there is a reason to get it. Like if my war could get one i would :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Eh ya. I'm not saying its the best offhand in the world. Just saying that there is a reason to get it. Like if my war could get one i would :lol:
Yea the ratio between the dl to edl shield is terrible. Dl shield doesn't even give an hp boost and only does 1/4 of the divine dmg of the edl shield where as other dl to edl offhand ratios are much better

That still won't keep me from obtaining it/using it
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD