Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What servers are active?

Im saying that this world is active but too many abusive players and clans. So dont go in this world.
At this point we know you're just targeting one clan specifically. Apparently a name that represents the mass extermination of a culture isn't offensive to you. All the drug name references in your own clan aren't offensive to you. And there are far worst names than the one you keep posting about...except they're in your clan. Furthermore I have screen shots of some very horrible and vulgar things said by many of the chiefs on donn so you need to check your own clan history before pointing fingers. And with that I'll leave this be

Im not targetting a one clan only, all i was saying is that this l player in a clan is using an abusive language and he is not following the rules and regulations. In character creation you cant create a toon name with that bad word if you spell it right so he change the spelling but his objective is to write that word but in different spelling. His true objective and intentions is to create an abusive language name because he is an abusive player. Im just a kid but i know the bad words and not and I read the rules and regulations so I understand what is right and what is wrong. Why are you protecting this guy? Is because he is powerful(high lvl and top rank) or rich with lots of gold so he is invicible just like in real life you cant touch rich and powerful because they are invincible. And you cant object rich and powerful even theyre wrong.
Oh good lord. What are you a mind reader? You can't just assume something because that's what you think. If you had evidence of this particular character stating his intention as just that it's a different matter. This is a video game for heavens sake. Just because the player is a high lvl doesn't make them "invincible". I don't recall anyone saying his name is right or that they agree with it, no one finds the name offensive or abusive. What is the name showing abuse towards? No ones name, or something else, is mentioned after the "abusive" name. Unlike this player you are directly breaking rules set by OTM, in this case it is on forums rather than in-game, and not just once but multiple times. On top of this you are showing abuse towards Muldar by directly singling him out and insulting him on his job.

So to conclude, the player mentioned is currently less at fault then you. Therefore if the character is banned you should therefore also be punished for breaking rules. After all justice shouldn't be one sided.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

At this point we know you're just targeting one clan specifically. Apparently a name that represents the mass extermination of a culture isn't offensive to you. All the drug name references in your own clan aren't offensive to you. And there are far worst names than the one you keep posting about...except they're in your clan. Furthermore I have screen shots of some very horrible and vulgar things said by many of the chiefs on donn so you need to check your own clan history before pointing fingers. And with that I'll leave this be

Im not targetting a one clan only, all i was saying is that this l player in a clan is using an abusive language and he is not following the rules and regulations. In character creation you cant create a toon name with that bad word if you spell it right so he change the spelling but his objective is to write that word but in different spelling. His true objective and intentions is to create an abusive language name because he is an abusive player. Im just a kid but i know the bad words and not and I read the rules and regulations so I understand what is right and what is wrong. Why are you protecting this guy? Is because he is powerful(high lvl and top rank) or rich with lots of gold so he is invicible just like in real life you cant touch rich and powerful because they are invincible. And you cant object rich and powerful even theyre wrong.
Oh good lord. What are you a mind reader? You can't just assume something because that's what you think. If you had evidence of this particular character stating his intention as just that it's a different matter. This is a video game for heavens sake. Just because the player is a high lvl doesn't make them "invincible". I don't recall anyone saying his name is right or that they agree with it, no one finds the name offensive or abusive. What is the name showing abuse towards? No ones name, or something else, is mentioned after the "abusive" name. Unlike this player you are directly breaking rules set by OTM, in this case it is on forums rather than in-game, and not just once but multiple times. On top of this you are showing abuse towards Muldar by directly singling him out and insulting him on his job.

So to conclude, the player mentioned is currently less at fault then you. Therefore if the character is banned you should therefore also be punished for breaking rules. After all justice shouldn't be one sided.
He is the leader of the clan and his member using an abusive language. If its not his alt then his the one responsible for his member because he is the leader of the clan. You saying good lord but you dont know a bad and abusive word. Im saying to muldar his not doing his job because he didnt do anything in game. There are abusive players lurking in the world of donn but the admin are blind to see it or they just ignore them because they are paying players. Youre not even on donn so you dont know whats happening in there.

Dude do you even know what Muldars job is? His job is to help connect the community with OTM and he does a very good job at doing so. I also don't think he deals with ingame issues, that's the support teams job so if you have an issue with something ingame, use the ingame support ticket

On a side note, sitting here criticizing the admins and questioning Muldars job will NOT help your case. My suggestion, quit bashing Muldar and other admins for bs reasons
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Dude do you even know what Muldars job is? His job is to help connect the community with OTM and he does a very good job at doing so. I also don't think he deals with ingame issues, that's the support teams job so if you have an issue with something ingame, use the ingame support ticket

I know Muldar, he has a ranger in balor, so maybe he must create toon in donn to know whats happening in donn or he had already a toon in donn but just lvling his toon and not doing his job. I already had an evidence screenshot but they still dont do anything as if nothing happens. Theyre like blind people with a bright blue eyes.

I know Muldar, he has a ranger in balor, so maybe he must create toon in donn to know whats happening in donn or he had already a toon in donn but just lvling his toon and not doing his job. I already had an evidence screenshot but they still dont do anything as if nothing happens. Theyre like blind people with a bright blue eyes.
Donn is one of the quietest servers on android with the exception at lock battles on occasion. You can go for hours on donn without hearing anyone say anything except the occasional person in castle trying to buy items not in AH or cheaper than what's in AH. Most of the drama and there's hardly any anymore is between the older players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

He is the leader of the clan and his member using an abusive language. If its not his alt then his the one responsible for his member because he is the leader of the clan. You saying good lord but you dont know a bad and abusive word. Im saying to muldar his not doing his job because he didnt do anything in game. There are abusive players lurking in the world of donn but the admin are blind to see it or they just ignore them because they are paying players. Youre not even on donn so you dont know whats happening in there.
Haha this is a joke right? Your just pulling our strings right?

First of all, this is a game not real life. Just because someone is the leader of the clan doesn't mean they are responsible for their members, they don't make clans to babysit other players. Second of all I know plenty of "abusive words" and last I checked fawkyu wasn't one, it's not even a actual word. Third of all if your gonna post this in anywhere besides Donn section of forums don't try and pull your not from my world apple and act like I can't have a opinion. You made this every worlds business the minute you posted this anywhere that isn't the Donn forum section.

Since when has Muldar ever walked around with a ban hammer banning anyone that someone complains about? If this is what Muldar did without having the proper steps and approval he wouldn't have a job and OTM wouldn't have a player base.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Haha this is a joke right? Your just pulling our strings right?

First of all, this is a game not real life. Just because someone is the leader of the clan doesn't mean they are responsible for their members, they don't make clans to babysit other players. Second of all I know plenty of "abusive words" and last I checked fawkyu wasn't one, it's not even a actual word. Third of all if your gonna post this in anywhere besides Donn section of forums don't try and pull your not from my world apple and act like I can't have a opinion. You made this every worlds business the minute you posted this anywhere that isn't the Donn forum section.

Since when has Muldar ever walked around with a ban hammer banning anyone that someone complains about? If this is what Muldar did without having the proper steps and approval he wouldn't have a job and OTM wouldn't have a player base.

Its not the actual word, correct, but his intentions of saying it is in there because you cant type the actual word in character creation. Why you create that word if there are a lot of words that is not abusive or you can pick a random name, because his intentions is to tell that word even if thats not the exact word. His intentions is abusive even though is not vulgar. And about your opinion, everbody has their opinion. Im just saying that your not in donn word and i dont say that you dont have your opinion. You have your own opinion thats good. Please read the topic: WHAT SERVERS ARE ACTIVE? DONN IS A SERVER. Please read from the beginning.

Welp, looks like I've found my new drama source... can someone pass me the popcorn?

To the OP, epona is another good option for an active server. It's the opposite of gwydion, with no lock battles or competition. I'd recommend looking at both 'all about epona' and 'all about epona updated' in the epona forum.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Welp, looks like I've found my new drama source... can someone pass me the popcorn?

To the OP, epona is another good option for an active server. It's the opposite of gwydion, with no lock battles or competition. I'd recommend looking at both 'all about epona' and 'all about epona updated' in the epona forum.
I will take it to my consideration thanks :)
Name: LeEpicMeme lvl 205 warrior
World: Epona

Weeb: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Runfasteatass

So the rules and regulations that OTM implements is a drama? And all admin of OTM are artist because thryre the one set the rules and regulation about using abusive language. Then these rules and regulations should be removed because its nonsense and its only a drama for you. Why am i being warning by OTM for naming and shaming players because of these dramatic rules? Then remove these. No rules and regulations must be implement because its only a drama for these high lvl players.