Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What servers are active?

I need the most active server since i have no friends help plz
Mabon imo is the most active server on IOS.

Dont go to android server just play on IOS. Many high lvl player and clans in android server are abusive. Take a look at this.
Concordia.png
Concordia.png (95.56 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
Screenshot_2017-04-07-07-27-51-1.png
Screenshot_2017-04-07-07-27-51-1.png (99.69 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
Hey Admin, why are you deleting my post. This is a forum. Everyone should know whats happening in any world and you dont do anything. You just playing your toon ranger on balor and you dont do your job. Maybe its time you look for a new job.

Hey Admin, why are you deleting my post. This is a forum. Everyone should know whats happening in any world and you dont do anything. You just playing your toon ranger on balor and you dont do your job. Maybe its time you look for a new job.
I am going to refer you to this post where our moderator Pigman has already warned you of your actions: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 69&t=90048

In fact I have already warned you regarding this: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 60#p708586

If you have an issue with a name, address it in an email to Support@onethumbmobile.com.

The naming and shaming rule is still active on the forums: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4958

Lol, Muldar does an awesome job, good sir or madam. It's a bit of a challenge for any game to deal with the gray area of offensive language in chats and toon names, but I think OTM strikes a fair balance there.

There's no need to call people's jobs into question because you have been personally offended about something. You can always turn off the display of toon names if you find some of them offensive.

If Muldar deleted some of your posts it is likely due to not following forum rules, and is in fact a small example of him doing his job.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

I need the most active server since i have no friends help plz
I can speak for Gwydion, and say that it is quite active and friendly to new players.

That said, before starting a toon somewhere, I recommend browsing thru the world-specific forums also, so you can get some idea of what each world's culture is like.
You may want to pay close attention to the drama level of a world. Do you see a lot of fighting in a world forum?

Also consider what your end-game clan options will be. Some worlds have one dominant endgame clan, while others have two viable endgame clan options.
In any case, you should make sure you are comfortable with the world's endgame landscape before investing time leveling a toon in that world.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Lol, Muldar does an awesome job, good sir or madam. It's a bit of a challenge for any game to deal with the gray area of offensive language in chats and toon names, but I think OTM strikes a fair balance there.

There's no need to call people's jobs into question because you have been personally offended about something. You can always turn off the display of toon names if you find some of them offensive.

If Muldar deleted some of your posts it is likely due to not following forum rules, and is in fact a small example of him doing his job.
If Muldar deleted some of my posts because im not following forum rules, why he dont delete a toon with an abusive name because he is not following in game rules. He deleted my post after i post it but he dont delete an abusive toon after they create it and still goes to lvl high. Is that fair of doing his job? Its not an offensive name, its an abusive languange name and im not offended. What im saying is if you follow your rules in forum why dont you follow your rules in game. Or maybe you should change the rule in game because your not following them.

If Muldar deleted some of my posts because im not following forum rules, why he dont delete a toon with an abusive name because he is not following in game rules. He deleted my post after i post it but he dont delete an abusive toon after they create it and still goes to lvl high. Is that fair of doing his job? Its not an offensive name, its an abusive languange name and im not offended. What im saying is if you follow your rules in forum why dont you follow your rules in game. Or maybe you should change the rule in game because your not following them.
Because you are currently on the forum and deliberately breaking the forum rules to attack a singular person / clan . You have ignored the naming and shaming rules multiple times after being warned.

If you have an issue with an in-game name report it to our Support Team either via the in-game Support system or by email. They will investigate the case further.

At best his name is a grey area but we will not be deleting, banning or clan banning as you suggested, at best we would rename their toon.

If you want to continue participating on the forums I would advise against this deliberate attack against another member.

Because you are currently on the forum and deliberately breaking the forum rules to attack a singular person / clan . You have ignored the naming and shaming rules multiple times after being warned.

If you have an issue with an in-game name report it to our Support Team either via the in-game Support system or by email. They will investigate the case further.

At best his name is a grey area but we will not be deleting, banning or clan banning as you suggested, at best we would rename their toon.

If you want to continue participating on the forums I would advise against this deliberate attack against another member.
So im breaking the rules thats why youre deleting my post and my evidence. How about the player creating an abusive name. Read your rules.
Screenshot_2017-04-07-21-29-59.png
Screenshot_2017-04-07-21-29-59.png (148.75 KiB) Viewed 2633 times