Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron is Being Abused

So after reading everything I've come to the conclusion that both Clan A and Clan B are like 2 little brothers fighting over the one bathroom in the morning before school.

Clan A decides to wake up a tad early to take a poop in the bathroom. Clan B wakes up at its regular time and smells the bathroom and decided to wait. At this time Clan A takes his shower because he can deal with his poop smell. Clan B decides to do the same thing the next day. And the war begins.

To fix this is either OTM fix the Gele bug aka add an extra bathroom or both Clan A and Clan B can agree and take every other spawn aka shower 1st and 2nd respectively.

I would suggest the latter because OTM has probably over a dozens bugs in the gane, appeals, and connection issues so fixing a Gele bug is probably the last thing on the list as of right now.

Fortunately my server doesn't have a problem with competition as we have declared a schedule in which we share bosses.

What good does it do for the life of your server to be selfish and share the drops equally?

OTM just needs to rehire the programmer that did Hrung. At Hrung, it doesn't matter if you bash early or late, as long as it's within that window to bash,you can interrupt his heal.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So after reading everything I've come to the conclusion that both Clan A and Clan B are like 2 little brothers fighting over the one bathroom in the morning before school.

Clan A decides to wake up a tad early to take a poop in the bathroom. Clan B wakes up at its regular time and smells the bathroom and decided to wait. At this time Clan A takes his shower because he can deal with his poop smell. Clan B decides to do the same thing the next day. And the war begins.

To fix this is either OTM fix the Gele bug aka add an extra bathroom or both Clan A and Clan B can agree and take every other spawn aka shower 1st and 2nd respectively.

I would suggest the latter because OTM has probably over a dozens bugs in the gane, appeals, and connection issues so fixing a Gele bug is probably the last thing on the list as of right now.

Fortunately my server doesn't have a problem with competition as we have declared a schedule in which we share bosses.

What good does it do for the life of your server to be selfish and share the drops equally?
That's an accurate analogy.

Although fixing that one bug could prevent situations like this arising on other servers, adding another gelebron is too much work just to cater the needs for a dysfunctional server where hate and jealousy thrives in the masses.
Wattzon of Sulis

I'm pretty sure in your previous thread "is this considered griefing" nobody actually agreed that it was, people just said it's a bit clairvoyant but not really griefing, and this whole mess started when you decided it was & decided you should escalate things because of it forgetting that in this game it's real time so of course the opposing team is going to do what they can in order to kill the only boss besides Proteus that you really need at end game.

The problem between the clans isn't as you state it at all the problem is your determined to flog a dead horse and act completely innocent, & now a victim in something you had as much of role in creating as we did.
A mature response would be to accept that both parities have been at fault and are neither innocent nor victims and look for amicable solution but because your incapable of doing this, this is why we end up with this mess.

If OTM where concerned at all they'd look at making Gelebron an instance based boss so worlds with competition on him don't have to fight tooth & nail to get him but since they've already stated this would never happen only really suggests that while there not condoning or encouraging it there also not discouraging it since it's possible to do it in the first place.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

Talking with your clan is hard when you don't bat an eye when ruining the experience of other players just because they play in a different clan. Where one general blatantly refuses to cooperate and "encourages aggression."
Do you mean like the message you sent to your clan that Seph sent showing that you are exploiting the bash bug.

Also taking words out of context, and again make an effort as you clearly haven't made one even though we did but who is the hard one to cooperate the ones who reached out and proposed the peace plan. I mean listen to yourself a little. Secondly please explain a few players going out of there way to ruin an agreement they are fully aware of is a miscommunication. Also OTM has said locks are FFA and the clan has the right to go for it even with numbers around 25 which can be possible. But in the agreement we were willing to give up that right so we wouldn't be full out griefed. But maybe before talking for your clan who clearly doesn't want this peace since they destroyed it the first time.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

The onus is on OTM to design encounters so that bosses cannot be griefed. Especially if they insist on keeping world bosses.
OTM also encourages clan competition.

Fix the shield bug, and Gelebron cannot be messed up by others. It's as simple as that.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm pretty sure in your previous thread "is this considered griefing" nobody actually agreed that it was, people just said it's a bit ****** but not really griefing, and this whole mess started when you decided it was & decided you should escalate things
There weren't many responses for that on the thread but whole of Clan A saw it as a griefing incident, unlike Clan B who outright called it tactics, clan biases aside, taking a look at the definition of griefing clearly indicates it was an action of this sort.

Griefing: A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, often using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

To give you a bigger example of the clan bias that is forming a bubble around Clan B look no further than the people who leave Clan A to join B. All of them called it out as they saw it, as griefing, but they have to change their tone in their new surroundings to fit in.

Escalate things? By doing exactly what you were doing to us? So it's called escalating now when you retaliate and give you the dose of your own medicine? Oh no, we should turn around and beg for some more please.
Last edited by LeGenDzZ on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wattzon of Sulis

Talking with your clan is hard when you don't bat an eye when ruining the experience of other players just because they play in a different clan. Where one general blatantly refuses to cooperate and "encourages aggression."
Do you mean like the message you sent to your clan that Seph sent showing that you are exploiting the bash bug.

Also taking words out of context, and again make an effort as you clearly haven't made one even though we did but who is the hard one to cooperate the ones who reached out and proposed the peace plan. I mean listen to yourself a little. Secondly please explain a few players going out of there way to ruin an agreement they are fully aware of is a miscommunication. Also OTM has said locks are FFA and the clan has the right to go for it even with numbers around 25 which can be possible. But in the agreement we were willing to give up that right so we wouldn't be full out griefed. But maybe before talking for your clan who clearly doesn't want this peace since they destroyed it the first time.
I never exploited the bash bug, that was said in anger after our attempt was thwarted, and it never materialized.

Holding gele for an hour while DPS stand around doing nothing? Using "FFA lock battle" as a justification for griefing is still griefing. That's like saying you're allowed to commit a crime just because you find a loophole.

If it's not clan bias then it surely must be ignorance right? Or delusion?
Wattzon of Sulis

No it's called escalating when you decide to take it one step further & are the first clan to employ solid interference tactics messing with the raid while Clan B has it in progress.

I don't really know what your trying to prove here to be honest, I mean it would be nice if OTM can fix what is clearly a bug & I hope that they do would be even better if they make him instance based because in any server with more than one clan there is always going to be a one clan that's missing out on the content.

Would also be nice if you stop these kind of threads which are clearly intended to slander clan B, it's getting old now.
Your no saints and your absolutely not faultless at least clan B can hold their hands up and admit their faults.
We all make mistakes it's owning them & learning from them that defines us as people.

It's basically just tit for tat at this stage it's really now irrelevant who started what because both sides seem to want to keep fuelling the feud which makes them both as bad as the other.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.