Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Higher level bounties rebalanced?

According to the patch notes:
- Bounty Rebalancing
Some of the higher level bounties added in the previous update have had their difficulties rebalanced, based on player feedback.
Can anyone give more information as to which ones were rebalanced? As far as I can see, besides the quest text corrections, the Arcane Sanctum quests did not change at all.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Higher level bounties rebalanced?

I think you can see difference only If your lvl is 220-
As always this game punish If we lvl up over endgame.
I'm ok with Arcane Sanctum quests being as they currently are. But the patch notes are misleading if nothing has changed.

I really haven't seen any feedback regarding "unbalanced" bounty quests in Forbidden Halls or Summoning Chambers after the December update. They already changed "Spy Hard" to require only 1 Wizard Fugitive kill last year.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Like I said, all Arcane Sanctum Bounties are now Elite Bounties.
Ye so those bounties are bugged then if they're supposed to be Elite but aren't, they still give normal bounty xp and it doesn't say "Elite" by their bounty names.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

The ones that have been made Elite are the newest ones that are asking for item collection. There are some older bounties that ask you only to kill specific mobs and they are still standard bounties.

The complaints with Arcane Sanctum bounties was only to do with item collection quests as far as I'm aware, which is why they were changed.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Complaint about the arcanum bounties was that the reward, gold and xp, was too little compared to what needed to be done. As it as now, collecting 3 forbidden scrolls gives me the same amount of xp as needing to kill 4 4* mobs in arcanum. There was actually nothing wrong with the collecting bounties. All arcanum bounties should reward players with a bigger amount of xp and gold.

More importantly and something I find weird, is that there are the same bounties which are both elite and normal. If I remember correctly, theres a bounty where I have to collect 4 claws from the hounds: normal and elite bounty. So technically theres nothing changed?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.