Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Flo's CH Boss Timer for IOS has launched!

The app seems to update every time you open it and every 30sec when open. Which is perfect.

Thanks for a great app flough! Many thanks from Concordiia!! Great work. Big fan of your digital art.

Max rating from me. Awesome app!
Keep the good work up Bro!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

This app is amazing. I started using today and it has had a great impact on my gaming experience. I am now actively killing bosses again. My clan has had a much easier time finding timers to get the drops they need. We will benefit greatly from this. Great work!
One thing that needs changing however is the 215 edl boss timer, it is now set for 2h 35min when the spawn time is 2h 10min. I can make due with adjusting the timer in the settings page and idk if u plan to wait for the new CH update where boss timers r adjusted, but would be nice if a future update could fix this problem.
Good job and great app!
220 Druid SupremeDruid

One thing that needs changing however is the 215 edl boss timer, it is now set for 2h 35min when the spawn time is 2h 10min.
Can anyone confirm this? I have not experienced this boss being off
Kinda wished it didnt log you out...just sort of stayed logged in...

Falgren is in the wrong criteria...
It should keep you logged in for a long time now. It used to log you out pretty quick which was annoying. It also has the ability to save your creds so even if you are logged out its quick. If my memory serves me correctly I think I set it to never log you out, but it does seem to happen sometimes.

As for falgren, I think its because I dont track wardens bosses at all, but falgren was heavily requested
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

One thing that needs changing however is the 215 edl boss timer, it is now set for 2h 35min when the spawn time is 2h 10min.
Can anyone confirm this? I have not experienced this boss being off
Kinda wished it didnt log you out...just sort of stayed logged in...

Falgren is in the wrong criteria...
It should keep you logged in for a long time now. It used to log you out pretty quick which was annoying. It also has the ability to save your creds so even if you are logged out its quick. If my memory serves me correctly I think I set it to never log you out, but it does seem to happen sometimes.

As for falgren, I think its because I dont track wardens bosses at all, but falgren was heavily requested
It logs you out if you close the app, double tapping and swiping it up or right. Other than that it seems to keep you logged in if it's open in the background.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I also have a question. Is it possible in any way for us to be able to create our own timers with our own times using the list of bosses already on the app? Like we time some bosses differently then other worlds, it may be off a few minutes for us than it is for u but when i used it for Arawn bosses, i couldnt help but notice i was either a few minutes late to my bosses or several more early then usual (even tho thats not a bad part) Like for example (idk if this is how it is on app) if the app times sreng timer for 1 hour 45min, is it possible to change it specifcally to 1 hour 40 min for our own use?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn