Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fan Art February Winners!

Heroes!

It is time to announce the winners of our Fan Art February competition!

2 Top Winners:
Priestess of Rosmerta

youtu.be/FZMQn_DL9uI

Elexa of Balor
3 Runner Ups:
Eandra of Mabon
IGYsix of Lir
MiniHenny of Morrigan
Amazing entries by all who participated we had an incredibly hard task of picking just 5.

Winners will be contacted shortly!

Re: Fan Art February Winners!

There is a lesson to learn here people. If you draw off a computer (No matter how little work or detail you put into it) OTM will choose you :)

I'm sorry a lot of you waisted your talent on a rigged system. Now before you start talking Muldar please tell me how a Druid with a backwards head looking at it represents you being a fan of Celtic heroes? It doesn't.
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't swear on the forums.

There is a lesson to learn here people. If you draw off a computer (No matter how little work or detail you put into it) OTM will choose you :)

I'm sorry a lot of you waisted your talent on a rigged system. Now before you start talking **** Muldar please tell me how a Druid with a backwards head looking at it represents you being a fan of Celtic heroes? It doesn't.
Lol, this is probably the most annoying thing I have seen on forums. Did your artwork not get picked or something? Sorry that you have the lack of an eye for artwork, but the image drawn on a digital canvas is very impressive. Tell me how a Druid doesn't represent Celtic hereoes? You realize that icon around her feet, that icon is the exact icon that appears when you click on a mob, toon, ai. The background could easily be something found in the game. So sorry that you have a lack of seeing good artwork. Congrats to the artist who made the digital canvas art, it truly is beautiful.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I'm sorry a lot of you waisted your talent on a rigged system. Now before you start talking **** Muldar please tell me how a Druid with a backwards head looking at it represents you being a fan of Celtic heroes? It doesn't.
Lol, this is probably the most annoying thing I have seen on forums. Did your artwork not get picked or something? Sorry that you have the lack of an eye for artwork, but the image drawn on a digital canvas is very impressive. Tell me how a Druid doesn't represent Celtic hereoes? You realize that icon around her feet, that icon is the exact icon that appears when you click on a mob, toon, ai. The background could easily be something found in the game. So sorry that you have a lack of seeing good artwork. Congrats to the artist who made the digital canvas art, it truly is beautiful.
Thanks for taking up for me, Wardon-CH. I'm pretty new to the game, so I honestly didn't expect to win in the first place. There were two or three others who I thought were going to top me, but I'm glad my art was appreciated.
Also, Bitey, when did your prize come in? I haven't recieved mine yet is why I ask. Is it going to come in the mail in game? I don't know when or what I'm supposed to be expecting here
Elexa
Druid
Balor-Android
Been playing since Yule 2016
Instagram: @syllesta https://www.instagram.com/syllesta/

Syllesta congrats on winning! You should have got an email from me but as you are on the forums I can just PM you :)

As to Faint...My admin powers show me who you are and your true name... I am not going to out you but I advise in future simply congratulating the winners...

Syllesta congrats on winning! You should have got an email from me but as you are on the forums I can just PM you :)

As to Faint...My admin powers show me who you are and your true name... I am not going to out you but I advise in future simply congratulating the winners...
Thank you, Muldar :)
I got the email you sent before. I sent a reply, but Im not sure if it went through or not. I also tried pming you before, but it says I cant use the feature until I'm more involved with the forums x'D
Elexa
Druid
Balor-Android
Been playing since Yule 2016
Instagram: @syllesta https://www.instagram.com/syllesta/