Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Merge?

Will there ever be a merge between the small servers of Celtic Heroes? I wonder this because my server Belenus doesn't typically see new players come and stay... Also, I ask this question because there are people who will occasionally move to Belenus, but more seem to leave because they want to be apart of a bigger server. This would allow us to either merge clans with the server we join with, or have some competition between the clan that we join with.
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Merge?

When I say merge between servers I don't mean players quiting their toon and moving. When I say merge I mean Otm actually merging the small servers together.
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Pls dont !!!

Maybe let ppl transfer some lux items, they worked hard for, from server to server.
But don't merge or make it possible, to transfer armour- or weaponitems that we get in bossfights....
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

Would be cool to see the inactive/small servers merge together to make a bigger/more active server. Don't see any problems with it.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Any time an MMORPG merges servers, it's always a sign that the game is dying. Nothing ever good comes out of merging servers, it always seems good on paper but the reality is, a lot of players don't like the culture shock of having a mass migration of unknown players and it's not like CH has the content capacity to support many end game clans either.

I've been in merged servers in some past games and it just caused a lot of players to quit even more because their servers aren't what they used to be, and people do underestimate that feeling that you're not in the same world anymore and it sucks.

Also people only see the level 200+ and thinking about combining them to form one "active" server but from OTMs point of view, each server has thousand of accounts and they can't pick and choose which accounts should be merged, it's either all or nothing.

The true fix is to make the game more enticing to play for new and current players alike. But OTM just keeps frustrating everyone with stuff they release and wont listen to any of the feedback from endgamers to make the game more enjoyable to play.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This game started off with too many servers , 14 is waaay to many for any mobile game . Reducing it to maybe 7-10 servers will be better. I've been pushing for a merge for quite some time.
CH doesn't have the content to support 200 or more end game players. There is one end game boss.
How many servers can't kill Gelebron? Maybe just advertise who can't kill Gele and encourage people to move there and be a part of something special like the Cleveland Browns.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This game started off with too many servers , 14 is waaay to many for any mobile game . Reducing it to maybe 7-10 servers will be better. I've been pushing for a merge for quite some time.
CH doesn't have the content to support 200 or more end game players. There is one end game boss.
How many servers can't kill Gelebron? Maybe just advertise who can't kill Gele and encourage people to move there and be a part of something special like the Cleveland Browns.
There could always be a nerfing algorithm that makes the boss easier if there are fewer active players of level and/or it hasn't been killed in awhile. For most servers this would change nothing but it would help struggling servers catch up.

It gets worse over time when some servers have 100s of gele kills and some have maybe a few. More server inequality makes for harder content expansions that still keep everyone's interests and balance the game. Android could have used this 2 years ago.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Will there ever be a merge between the small servers of Celtic Heroes? I wonder this because my server Belenus doesn't typically see new players come and stay... Also, I ask this question because there are people who will occasionally move to Belenus, but more seem to leave because they want to be apart of a bigger server. This would allow us to either merge clans with the server we join with, or have some competition between the clan that we join with.
I think Belenus and Herne need a merge. They are the two least populated servers in the game (I would know, I'm from Herne). Just ask LightChamp... ._.
World: Herne
Toons: Lvl 35 Ranger(after xfer from a server wink wonk)
Name: Mephetic
Clan: Ride or Die