Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bullying so sick of it

Hi my name SweetSour and I been playing this game for years.... I spent over 2 grand in this game .... I am getting sick of nasty ppl who come on a game just to bully others ... I blocked and tryed my best to avoid these ppl even try to play at diffrent times but they stalk me and I tryed to talk to them to make them stop I just wanna play the fn game please make this stop
Lir server Sweetsour lvl 195

Re: Bullying so sick of it

I even told them I got cancer so maybe they would leave me alone but all I got out of that was .... Idc I hope the cancer kills you

Hi my name SweetSour and I been playing this game for years.... I spent over 2 grand in this game .... I am getting sick of nasty ppl who come on a game just to bully others ... I blocked and tryed my best to avoid these ppl even try to play at diffrent times but they stalk me and I tryed to talk to them to make them stop I just wanna play the fn game please make this stop
Hey Sweetsour,

I would recommend blocking them and keeping them that way, sometimes just ignoring it is the best option.

Could you please email us the details at Support@onethumbmobile.com and we will look into the case further.

Thanks

That's helluva shame that someone actually spends his/hers game time just to provoke/bully other players. Good thing, that this is being investigated. Hang in there lad.

Hey Sweetsour,

I would recommend blocking them and keeping them that way, sometimes just ignoring it is the best option.

Could you please email us the details at Support@onethumbmobile.com and we will look into the case further.

Thanks
You say the same thing every time ... do you not read what I said above .... here maybe I can help you ....
cyberbullying/how-to-report

Guess my next step would be to being the law into it?!?!?

Cause I sure in the hell not loosing my 2 grand I payed

That's helluva shame that someone actually spends his/hers game time just to provoke/bully other players. Good thing, that this is being investigated. Hang in there lad.

Thank you :) It's also a shame I gotta bring it to the forums. ... I am not good at the forums :/ but tyvm for the support :)

You say the same thing every time ... do you not read what I said above .... here maybe I can help you ....
cyberbullying/how-to-report

Guess my next step would be to being the law into it?!?!?

Cause I sure in the hell not loosing my 2 grand I payed
Yes, I read the part where you said you blocked them, then " tryed to talk to them to make them stop" I am simply recommending keeping them blocked as evidently trying to reason with them is not working.

I advised reporting them to our Support Team as they look into matters of harassment in game and if sufficient evidence is found take action against accounts.

I am trying to help you with your issue.

Thank you .... I don't mean to come off as your not helping me just I had this before and reported it and nothing got done and I got sick left the game for about 6 months and came back to this bullying ... I really love the game and I have many ppl I look forward to talk to and help daily .... I am hearing same thing over again ...block ...avoid wile nothing gets done about it just frustrating and really sad

Have you ever done/said anything to these people that would cause them to do this?

Or are you in a clan that they despise?

In online gaming, those are usually 98% of why someone would go out of their way to bully another person repeatedly.

It's usually only when someone has a personal vendetta that they continually attack someone. Might want to figure out why they're doing it. I highly doubt that most people log into a game just to bully other people for no apparent reason. What they're doing isn't right, but keeping them on block is the best solution. Unless they're breaking the Terms of Service by what they're doing, I doubt that OTM will step in.

Read the Terms of Service, and screenshot anything that you think is in violation and contact OTM.

If this person is a high lvl than I'm 95% sure they will not get banned because higher lvls tend to spend more. No matter how many times you report them otm usually do nothing and even when they do its a temporary few day ban at the most.

Hate to say it like that but from what I've seen it's most likely true. The players of lugh have tried countless times (literally) trying to get 2 specific players banned. These 2 players single handedly have destroyed clans and are probably the most toxic players in this entire game. All they have recieved was temporary bans which taught them no lessons what so ever.

Otm needs to learn how to put the foot down on toxic players, no matter what level they are or how much they have spent
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD