Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gele wep skill

I was just wondering, does this skill have a chance to crit? I personally haven't seen a crit from anyone with a gele wep but idk. If not then it definetly should have a chance to crit as a dark wep is inferior to edl wep
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Gele wep skill

I have glee bow. The skill delay time sucks. Not worth using it. I only use it on forbidden chests lmao.

If design team can remove the delay time then it's worth using it otherwise, no. What a waste , imo
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

Skill sucks for warriors. I don't use it at all. It looks great, but the delay and damage don't match up. Haven't seen it crit
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

I have glee bow. The skill delay time sucks. Not worth using it. I only use it on forbidden chests lmao.

If design team can remove the delay time then it's worth using it otherwise, no. What a waste , imo
Just wondering is the extra elemental dmg, speed( I believe?), and damage boost from dark/shadow worth it?

The skill does need a revamp and a chance to crit.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The only skills that have a chance to crit are:
1) skills that do damage that are NOT given by weapons, jewls.
2) skills given by pets and mounts
3) heals not given by weapons or jewls
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Just wondering is the extra elemental dmg, speed( I believe?), and damage boost from dark/shadow worth it?

The skill does need a revamp and a chance to crit.
both dark and shadow gele bows are weaker than edl. Id argue that the void bows are about equal to edl. I would never use a void str/defence bow over edl tho.

The higher your attack, the better edl is as it has a proc chance with every hit. Misses cant proc. And we all know gele weapon skills are complete unfathomable.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

As a Ice Mage I can time my Gele skill between my skills. Its really disappointing that it doesnt do great damage, even when it says "up to 8000", with lure its still no more than 2k on a Raid Boss.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

unfortunately, until someone from OTM who actually plays the game gets a Gele weapon, that's the only time they'll take this feedback seriously. it really is the primary issue why end game issues are low priority and left unresolved. they just simply have had no first hand experience.

they still think players like animations over actual weapon power on what's supposedly are the best weapons in game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The druid weapon doesnt have a delay if you are on a battle mount, idk about other classes but try that.
Not true. You just don't see the animation while on a battlemount but you still can't cast other skills and have to wait the same amount of time (as if there was an animation) before you can cast other skills.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.