I have the new beta new beta version and when i go in it said update complete
U were able to download the update?
That what it said after i went in to game update was complete plz wait
I jave the higland warrior beta alrdy

Re: Beta Status

I jave the higland warrior beta alrdy
I got the email say your invited to come test ingot everything but no toon or server

I have the new beta new beta version and when i go in it said update complete
That is a reference to our patch server, does not mean the app has been updated on the store yet.

If you expand the info using the Read More button near the top of the page and scroll to the bottom it will show the date it was updated.
"It was like that when I got here"

That is a reference to our patch server, does not mean the app has been updated on the store yet.

If you expand the info using the Read More button near the top of the page and scroll to the bottom it will show the date it was updated.
So it out to download we can join but still waitting on playstore yto update why is that

So it out to download but not play yet how long till we can play and when the update going tho

So it out to download but not play yet how long till we can play and when the update going tho
Say was update dec 6 so when is it going to be live is anyone able to join in yet or is it only me

Say was update dec 6 so when is it going to be live is anyone able to join in yet or is it only me
This current beta? I didn't realize anyone was able to join o.o