Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Companion App

In other MMO's there are applications that you can download that show your characters inventory and items.
Has this ever been considered for Celtic Heroes?
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

Re: Companion App

In other MMO's there are applications that you can download that show your characters inventory and items.
Has this ever been considered for Celtic Heroes?
what purpose would that serve?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Mainly to share your character with other players to act as a discussion or recruitment tool. Help, I'm dying a lot, this is my set up, what should I change? This and other types discussions.

The more people engaged talking about a game gets reflected in more players playing.

AND if the companion app is linked to an items database that allows to swap and test out different gear to see what helps your stats the most. That would be an awesome tool that people would use.

People can't always login and play, this would be a game experience enhancer!
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Mainly to share your character with other players to act as a discussion or recruitment tool. Help, I'm dying a lot, this is my set up, what should I change? This and other types discussions.

The more people engaged talking about a game gets reflected in more players playing.

AND if the companion app is linked to an items database that allows to swap and test out different gear to see what helps your stats the most. That would be an awesome tool that people would use

Enormous plus one to this!
Looking at builds and stats and things are my favorite part of this game aside from the social aspect (obviously) and this would be a fantastic addition to that! So many +1's!
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

AND if the companion app is linked to an items database that allows to swap and test out different gear to see what helps your stats the most. That would be an awesome tool that people would use.

On top of this the ability to just see how items look on a character would be a huge bonus. For me as a person who likes their character to look a certain way, this companion app would be a major help.

Along with it OTM could easily use it as a way to put forums into a mobile app rather than always using browsers and having to relog you forum account every time. Plus this would give OTM something to advertise in their game, as it is theirs, helping more people get involved in the forum community.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I would love to be able to easily export the inventory from our clan bank to be uploaded to our website. Right now we are manually entering that info in there so all clannies can see what's available. So to be able to automate this process as other games have done (WoW) would be a HUGE relief to the ones responsible for keeping that inventory list up to date.

Or just an in-game clan bank with different viewing permissions would work too ;)