Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: update not good

Soo... Um you are leaving because you tried the new system and didn't set your character up correctly and got PWNED?

I think most people would dust themselves off a bit see where they could get better and get better. New skills, abilities and content exist in this update but you gotta unlock it to be successful.

Is the game harder? Oh yeah, especially without the new abilities yet from the ancient statues. But leaving because of it after less than 3 hours of playing is hilarious.

Get some backbone and be..oh I don't know...a Celtic Hero?
what are the statues for??
World: Gwydion
Rogue: RoguePanda lvl 71+
Alt: That's a secret

I'm done too been done update 3 what a damn disappointment hell the beta looked better than this junk oh and

don't worry bout tea that's jus way he acts and says he a lil b()tch an they always got to have ther say an everything is right it that new Yorker yankee mentalitity that only northern people have it ther way or the highway ,,, thank god I am not from there yuk I'm southern an Texan an proud of it I also speak my mind too texans are famous for being outspoken

I agree the update 3 suck monkey balls
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

ok aside from me wanting to quit [which i really dont] can any one give me a tip on how to stat my warrior and rogue previuos rogue stats are 240 str 80 dex 10 focu 70 vit my warrior was 345 strenght 5 dex 5 focus and 110 vit. any tip or hint or input is welcomed :D
In terms of Warrior. I would go 1 handed meteoric and a shield and use shield bash.

And I would go like 235 STR, 5 DEX, 25 FOCUS, 210 VIT. I know it may seem weird, but the fact is if you have a shield to use as an offhand and one with any regen that you can use shield bash with...than skill STUNs any and all bosses/mob's for 5 seconds. Like pure pwnage.

Skills I would take Shield Bash to 21/25, then rest of the skills, remember that Shield bash has a taunt that goes along with it's stun so you may not need taunt, especially since it's nerfed right now, although I hope they patch it soon with a hot fix. The 5 sec stun especially in a boss fight let's yer Druid heal you literally AGAIN, so it's a must have in pvp or pve.

In terms of rogue I would put yer VIT over 120 and lower probably your DEX if you need to. I know DEX gives you some skills like posion wep etc, but you literally don't need hide if you have a camo charm and you could just go rend, sneaky, quick and then bandage etc.. The point is that in this update you need to pick your targets as well, only go after single stars until you get some forward progress on your skill dodging abilities..(found from the statues in lirs)

That's just my advice from beta and seeing the system at work, not saying those stats will solve ALL your issues, but it might help some.

Take care man,

Tea

@Dark for a Texan you sure whine a lot. :twisted:
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I would like to add one thing on this topic. I have only played a few hours, havent gone through all the quests or gotten to otherworld yet, but...

I've Killed a "few" mobs in SV, things I would usually walk through give me a hard time now. The fights were long, drained me of nearly all my energy and would be considered epic enjoyable fights. Until I see the reward of 700xp at the end and the realization hits me that I have to do these long epic fights 1000+ times to get a level now.

Maybe the mobs in the Otherworld give more xp, I dunno but clanmates who are in there fighting now say the xp isn't much better. But I will get there and judge for myself and make my own decision.

And my decision will be based upon from a person who got his FBSS and his SSOY in Lower Guk before Kunark was released. If you don't know what that means google it. I make a reference to that game because if Celtic Heroes turns into Celtic Grind, well this game is not worth that. I did my grinding, and don't find it enjoyable anymore.

The changes are good, but if the game turns into a grind, sorry I have too many others things to enjoy in my life and this game will have lost me.

Anexander
Lvl 83 ranger
Morrigan
Golgotha
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

texans don't whine we make statements and I'm making a statement this update 3 sucks a$$ the game is still 2d looking horrific graphics Everquest clone the servers suck spamming an scammers suck the picture I seen on facebook was awsome an really pulled me in and maybe it will later

but I ain't digging it and I guess I got spoiled on a few other games 2 I know well I'm jus gonna say the worlds suck the one I'm in anyway I thought pvp would be better it ain't I think I'm thru for now maybe when the game gets better ill be back until then adios muchachos its been fun but not that much fun it jus don't pull me in no more

have fun if ya like it personally I don't an ya can take that to the bank :evil:
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Pvp rogue 100 50 50 300. No one take credit for this build though! Mineminemine!
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

I'm having issues too. Sooooo frustrating! I'm lvl 80 and can't even get to the portal because I get CRAZY mobbed at the entrance to Druid circle. I'll have 3 branchtwisters and 2 wisps on me. It appears that you can no longer play this game alone.

I'm having issues too. Sooooo frustrating! I'm lvl 80 and can't even get to the portal because I get CRAZY mobbed at the entrance to Druid circle. I'll have 3 branchtwisters and 2 wisps on me. It appears that you can no longer play this game alone.

This is definately true. I have spent the entire night in a group of 5 friend's and clanmates leveling like crazy and having tons of fun! It used to be a solo solo solo game, now you group up and have a go at some sick Exp on the otherworld. I definately agree that SV mob's need to be scaled back, a bit, but grouping with 5+ people and just pulling sick mob's and having tons of fun totally reminds me of EQ and I love it.

I think people need to try grouping with a solid group Druid and a few rangers or rogues and just kill lvl 100's or kelpies it's a great bunch of fun and I lvled a bunch tonight just having that fun. It's a different game, and it sucks solo, but group up and try it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

This is definately true. I have spent the entire night in a group of 5 friend's and clanmates leveling like crazy and having tons of fun! It used to be a solo solo solo game, now you group up and have a go at some sick Exp on the otherworld. I definately agree that SV mob's need to be scaled back, a bit, but grouping with 5+ people and just pulling sick mob's and having tons of fun totally reminds me of EQ and I love it.

I think people need to try grouping with a solid group Druid and a few rangers or rogues and just kill lvl 100's or kelpies it's a great bunch of fun and I lvled a bunch tonight just having that fun. It's a different game, and it sucks solo, but group up and try it.

It really feels like anyone who wasn't in the level 90 and up pack is screwed.

The game seems like a blast up there, sure the mobs are still hard.. but people are rockin' in their crystal armor & 700k lux items.. anyone below can hardly level.. A one star mob twenty levels below you is equivalent to soloing fellfire. I don't know how people will be able to obtain the gear that the older generation players now have since SV is empty.. they all have their gear.. No one really wants to pay or grind for some meteoric/warden.. people would have to make a level 70 without full luxury gear to see how it feels.

Nevertheless.. I guess ill do the quests.. That seems like no one has done yet.. And spend the next 400 hours.. Leveling.. in what used to take people maybe 30 hours.

I'm dissapointed.. This was an update for the max leveled players, And the level 1's.. Anything in between has been screwed. It doesn't seem to bad to the level 100ss.. but then again.. You don't have to go through it..

New patches needs to be released asap.. But i know they won't be released