Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cruel Knife

i can give all the gold i have plus the amulet that i got from it remember this was like a month ago......
im screwed aint i:(
A month ago? ya
Typically need to do this in under a week... and yes u need to have the necessary gold.
ok thx i didnt think i could get it back till a couple days ago thx for all the help time to restart penvro is officialy retired
send in the ticket first see what happens
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I still have a cruel knife, but like what others have said, I don't believe they actually still drop anymore. I've farmed catacolms a fair bit, and havent seen any cruel knives in a long time
They were never a common drop. I've heard of some dropping in past few months. Unless they thought they got a cruel knife but got a cruel dagger instead.

I know crafted shortbows still drop (cruel knife equiv for bow), because one dropped to me recently, this I assume cruel knives can still drop.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

500k seriously? why is cruel knife so sought after when shoreline dagger is available to each and every rogue? is the extra 2 pierce worth 500k? can we have a side by side comparison with pictures?
unless some people just like chasing butterflies?

perfect for training dagger and crit attack
Use wisdom and attack gladiators, with only the knife, no other dmg bonuses, so you don't kill the gladi to quickly. Use haste gloves to maximize the speed to 1100 speed
"Do or do not, there is no try"....

Level 191 Ranger
Level 90 Mage
Level 138 Rogue
Level 29 Druid bank character