Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Valentine's Day Giveaway and Sale!

Couples who slay together stay together ;)

Happy Valentines Day Heroes! Hope you are having a great day with the one you love.

As a gift from us to you, visit the Special Offers page to claim a free Health and Energy Sigil!

And as an extra bonus, Health and Energy Sigil Sets will have a 33% discount in the Premium Store!

This offer will last for 48 hours at starts at 12 Noon so visit the Special Offers page before it is too late.

Have a good day Heroes!

(No server restart required)

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway and Sale!

How many were in free gift? I see i have 6 of life and 1 of energy. And my life only regens 10/tick. Is it a bug?
1 Free Health and 1 Free Energy Sigil.

So if you had 0 health and 0 energy sigils, you would now have 1 health and 1 energy, or in your case you must have had 5 health and 0 energy.

Previous giveaways were 5 sigils. That's probably where your 5 came from if you never bought or opened a box.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I didnt open or bought any, or been at other giveaway lol. So again 1 sigil is 1/tick not 10? Even so dosen't explain why I regen 10/tick with no regen hp whatsoever on me.
Base regen is 4 I believe, adding your 6 sigils totals your 10 per tick.

I didnt open or bought any, or been at other giveaway lol. So again 1 sigil is 1/tick not 10? Even so dosen't explain why I regen 10/tick with no regen hp whatsoever on me.
You don't get sigils any other way. You likely got a special offer last year where it was a free 5hp sigs.

Also if you look closely, you would regen 4 then 6 offset by around half a second to a second. Unless android works differently than iOS, you shouldn't regen 10 per tick.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|