Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway and Sale!

Is there any requirements for these??? A couple of my toons couldn't get them. 1 is the only toon on the account, and another neither toon could get, both accounts showed the sale, but free ones wasn't there.

Is there any requirements for these??? A couple of my toons couldn't get them. 1 is the only toon on the account, and another neither toon could get, both accounts showed the sale, but free ones wasn't there.
Probably due to their level.

We were testing the targeted special offers this time around, characters sub level 20 will be unable to take the giveaway offer.

1 Sigil? Really? Do we want our sigil bars to have 1's on them? Do it in increments of 5 or 10 or don't do it at all I say.
Thanks to my OCD with the sigil bar I cannot claim any of these 'free sigils'. Thanks for nothing I guess.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

i havent recieved any free sigils yet..... my charcaters are rogue lv 52 ranger lv112 should i have recieved them or is this somethiing in the future?
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

i havent recieved any free sigils yet..... my charcaters are rogue lv 52 ranger lv112 should i have recieved them or is this somethiing in the future?
Did u even read the first post muldar posted?

Did u even read the first post muldar posted?
on this thread yes
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

What kind of passive aggressive.... I clicked to accept the offer thinking I'd get a box in my invetory but nooo.... now I have 2000 and flipping ONE health sigils. My eyebrow won't stop twitching. I need 999 more health sigils in a hurry arrrrghhhhh

I mean thanks for the gift OTM <hugs>

What kind of passive aggressive.... I clicked to accept the offer thinking I'd get a box in my invetory but nooo.... now I have 2000 and flipping ONE health sigils. My eyebrow won't stop twitching. I need 999 more health sigils in a hurry arrrrghhhhh

I mean thanks for the gift OTM <hugs>
One response: :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

1 Sigil? Really? Do we want our sigil bars to have 1's on them? Do it in increments of 5 or 10 or don't do it at all I say.
Thanks to my OCD with the sigil bar I cannot claim any of these 'free sigils'. Thanks for nothing I guess.
lol, it's a marketing strategy because OTM knows many players would like their sigils to be in multiples of 5 and 10. Taking that 1 sigil means you spend 40 plat in the plat store to round it up.
Nothing is ever free.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.