Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A question about legacy bosses

With this new implementation of legacy bosses on the 10 second-3 week timer, the loot drops have been changed slightly. There are also the old legacy bosses which spawned before the update and would spawn every year or twice a year or something like that. The bone giant or whatever he is called doesn't drop the misc anymore but let's say the old legacy one spawns (1 year one), could he drop these 'broken' charms?
Hi

Re: A question about legacy bosses

With this new implementation of legacy bosses on the 10 second-3 week timer, the loot drops have been changed slightly. There are also the old legacy bosses which spawned before the update and would spawn every year or twice a year or something like that. The bone giant or whatever he is called doesn't drop the misc anymore but let's say the old legacy one spawns (1 year one), could he drop these 'broken' charms?
Bone Giant and Darkflame were previously never spawnable after 2011
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Do the old legacy bosses (the ones before the legacy update) even spawn anymore? Haven't seen a single one in the new lirs so I'm guessing it was removed from the game.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Do the old legacy bosses (the ones before the legacy update) even spawn anymore? Haven't seen a single one in the new lirs so I'm guessing it was removed from the game.
We have killed a couple dragons in Lirs (Solstice and Natan Athach I think it was) and when the legacy update first came out I killed the guy that drops the reaper weapons at Northern Pen. I've also killed the rare Pathfinder Connacht boss over on Gwydion when the update first came out as well.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

We have killed a couple dragons in Lirs (Solstice and Natan Athach I think it was) and when the legacy update first came out I killed the guy that drops the reaper weapons at Northern Pen. I've also killed the rare Pathfinder Connacht boss over on Gwydion when the update first came out as well.
Mate killed Connacht pathfinder boss also. They still spawn
Hi

What piece did you get?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

What piece did you get?
Gloves /:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD