Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

I must be missing something. I just read from Page 6 of this thread (which was around the time the app was released) until the most recent posts on Page 7. Who is bashing, raging and demanding stuff? wzd3? boy that request by Thundersnow to add his clan sure was rude. :roll:
Perhaps I'm remembering some things from a different thread, but you are the one being demanding, Aileron... I read through ALL the posts, and what I thought was a slew of people demanding push notifications was actually just you saying over and over that this app was pointless without notifications. It's not, and everyone else knows it. The whole point is so the whole clan can have a unified timer. Flough also discussed that other clans were complaining that he stole their timers, when he clearly stated in his "disclaimer" that he would use any timers on his server. There was a different thread, I guess, (can't seem to find it now) that discussed him putting the quietus on new clans, and I think that's where most of the bashing was.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

I must be missing something. I just read from Page 6 of this thread (which was around the time the app was released) until the most recent posts on Page 7. Who is bashing, raging and demanding stuff? wzd3? boy that request by Thundersnow to add his clan sure was rude. :roll:
Perhaps I'm remembering some things from a different thread, but you are the one being demanding, Aileron... I read through ALL the posts, and what I thought was a slew of people demanding push notifications was actually just you saying over and over that this app was pointless without notifications. It's not, and everyone else knows it. The whole point is so the whole clan can have a unified timer. Flough also discussed that other clans were complaining that he stole their timers, when he clearly stated in his "disclaimer" that he would use any timers on his server. There was a different thread, I guess, (can't seem to find it now) that discussed him putting the quietus on new clans, and I think that's where most of the bashing was.
lol I never demanded anything. And all my comments were at the time the app was released and it was new and I was asking how people use it without notifications, because it doesn't work for me if I have to glance at the timers every X minutes. Some of my clan use it, I don't, But never bashed it's creator. I know how free software works, and it's a thankless job. Nevertheless, you seem to enjoy preaching as if you're the most enlightened and infallible individual here. gg.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Haha Aileron is not the problem at all. I appreciate the feedback people give. I have gotten a lot of feedback; usually via private messages or people log donn and catch me in game and chat with me for a while. The people asking for features are not the problem. I was just pointing out that ALOT of people have asked for notifications, and while it was originally planned, I tested it and found it super annoying. Too much noise.

I apologize for going off on a bit of a rant there.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

lol I never demanded anything. And all my comments were at the time the app was released and it was new and I was asking how people use it without notifications, because it doesn't work for me if I have to glance at the timers every X minutes. Some of my clan use it, I don't, But never bashed it's creator. I know how free software works, and it's a thankless job. Nevertheless, you seem to enjoy preaching as if you're the most enlightened and infallible individual here. gg.
Well, for me, and for many it's the convenience of being able to look at thr timer at any point and know when something is due rather than going to a chat and see when something was last killed and then have to do thr math in my head and then go set a timer. If I had to set a timer, I'd be checking it anyway. And it's been than relying on someone else to have set a timer and then constantly ask someone to post their timers to thr chat app. That's why I like this app, it lets everyone know at
a glance what is due when.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If you are a legit clan who have NOT caused drama for me and you can verify your clan by sending me a screenshot of your in-game clan roster and have a general or chief send me the SS on the forums, I will be happy to register a clan manually on the timer app for you.
Hello Flough.
I cant write private message to you so i must write here.
My clan really needs a timer. There is a disintegration of one of the major clans of Balor. Therefore, we can no longer use the common timer.
Our clan is Pycckue
Server Balor
I'm a chieftain
Please create a clan for us in your timer.
If you can't reply to private messages, write to neta65@bk.ru please
The whole clan will be very grateful to you.
Rogue 226
Druid 220
Warrior 196
Ranger 180
Mage 165