Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dismounted

I have very little experience with battlemounts compared to most. I only had them in beta and I'm a warrior so my experience may reflect what you're about to read. What if just before you die you hotbar switch to an item that removes the battlemount like old mounts. So you die then you hotbar switch back to the battlemount. This forces your skill to reset but you arent dismounted. This would really only be useful if you cant be one shotted or dont die frequently. What do you think Mr. Reader?

Re: Dismounted

Really welp there goes my idea lol. I have yet to get a battlemount in live because I'm still focusing on getting a maxed pet through bounties. Idk if you couldn't unequip the battlemounts during combat in beta I guess I never tried.

Cannot dismount a War Mount whilst in combat.
Thats true but while u are on ground (dead) u arent counted as in combat ... and u can hotswap to old mount, then ressurect and u dont get dismounted status ... so u just resurrect and swap back to battlemount - 0 whistles needed :)
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Thats true but while u are on ground (dead) u arent counted as in combat ... and u can hotswap to old mount, then ressurect and u dont get dismounted status ... so u just resurrect and swap back to battlemount - 0 whistles needed :)

And you just brought that to otm attention, and it'll be fixed..... :-/

pretty good bet this is a priority one fix, more than any other game breaking bugs.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

pretty good bet this is a priority one fix, more than any other game breaking bugs.
Aileron the psychic. They fixed it in beta who woulda known.

Smh, gotta know which "bugs" need fixing
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!