Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

I thought it was cool seeing Christmas hats everywhere on Christmas day.

If players want to make a trillion accts and spend a bunch of time for these hats, so be it. I might think it's a waste of time but considering this game is a time waster, if that's what people want to do with their gaming time, so be it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Some of my clannies on crom said they aren't even seeing any gifts in the special offers page? Any of u guys havin same probs?
on 3 of my accounts the offers buttong was not glowing to say i have a special offer but if i press on it, it still showed the gift and that i could purchase it. Is that what happened? Or there was no offer on the page at all for them
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Some of my clannies on crom said they aren't even seeing any gifts in the special offers page? Any of u guys havin same probs?
on 3 of my accounts the offers buttong was not glowing to say i have a special offer but if i press on it, it still showed the gift and that i could purchase it. Is that what happened? Or there was no offer on the page at all for them
They said there was no offer at all.

I've had this issue. I sent a ticket to support about it but we'll see what happens :/

I am seeing the empty offer bag as well this morning, on Balor. My wife had one though, which made me wonder if they changed it from one per account to one per IP.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I don't have a trillion accounts, simply 200ish. I haven't seen this issue yet and I've done it mostly from the same ip and all from the same device.

Is there a chance this happened due to the cutoff in server days? It resets the same time as bounties.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|