Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#12
Doubt any slowdowns are due to new accounts. Also hope this dosent result in a crackdown.

A restriction won't stop people and changing things after the fact just angers the player base.

Test first, then release. Don't code it up ultra quick, release it, crap ur grundies, then try to alter in game items or create restrictions.

The fact it's one per account (which are free) and not per toon (who paid for that "privelage") is already silly.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#14
Lol @ players making numerous accounts for a cheap Santa Hat. Flood the market and they won't be worth anything.

Either these players are under educated and do not know anything about economics, or they think a Santa Hat (Same model as all of the past years, just new name) makes them a cool person lmao.

Or they're kids jacking around on Christmas break because they don't have anything better to do.

Personally I've opened my first gift, a Heroic Knowledge Potion. Which I used happily and boosted a few levels.

Can't wait for midnight to open my 2nd gift!

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#15
Synthetic Blend wrote:Lol @ players making numerous accounts for a cheap Santa Hat. Flood the market and they won't be worth anything.

Either these players are under educated and do not know anything about economics, or they think a Santa Hat (Same model as all of the past years, just new name) makes them a cool person lmao.

Or they're kids jacking around on Christmas break because they don't have anything better to do.

Personally I've opened my first gift, a Heroic Knowledge Potion. Which I used happily and boosted a few levels.

Can't wait for midnight to open my 2nd gift!

A few levels? If you're low enough to get a few levels from a 5minutes of 5x xp, you're opinion doesn't matter. Takes me 10 lixs (15minutes each) to get a single level. That's 2 1/2 hours. If you can get a few levels in 1/30 of the time it takes me to get one, your opinion doesn't really matter much on the forum.
Keep in mind I'm not even endgame.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#16
I'm fairly certain that this game is player based. Myself being a player, regardless of level, means I can put forth my opinion about my game experience.

You probably fall under one of the categories that I mentioned since you seem so upset about my opinion.

I'm proud that I am level 50, as well as proud that I got use out of a free gift from the developers. Who are you to say otherwise.

I clearly stated that the upcoming of new accounts to just receive a fashion hat is pretty lame.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am.

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#17
Loco cola wrote:
Synthetic Blend wrote:Lol @ players making numerous accounts for a cheap Santa Hat. Flood the market and they won't be worth anything.

Either these players are under educated and do not know anything about economics, or they think a Santa Hat (Same model as all of the past years, just new name) makes them a cool person lmao.

Or they're kids jacking around on Christmas break because they don't have anything better to do.

Personally I've opened my first gift, a Heroic Knowledge Potion. Which I used happily and boosted a few levels.

Can't wait for midnight to open my 2nd gift!

A few levels? If you're low enough to get a few levels from a 5minutes of 5x xp, you're opinion doesn't matter. Takes me 10 lixs (15minutes each) to get a single level. That's 2 1/2 hours. If you can get a few levels in 1/30 of the time it takes me to get one, your opinion doesn't really matter much on the forum.
Keep in mind I'm not even endgame.

His opinion doesn't matter because he's a low level? Probably the most hypocritical statement one can say on the forums. We need more low levels more than anything on this forum so we can hear their opinions.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#18
Not to be a stickler but the hats are different. They have earflaps with a holly sprig on the front. Older ones don't. Also green and blue were never available in that shape.


Not that they will be worth much of anything, but they are different.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#19
Plus3 wrote:Not to be a stickler but the hats are different. They have earflaps with a holly sprig on the front. Older ones don't. Also green and blue were never available in that shape.


Not that they will be worth much of anything, but they are different.

You must be looking at different Santa hats as these hats are EXACT same as 2014 version. Just throw acouple extra words to the name

Re: This 12 days of Christmas is recking the servers

#20
Loco cola wrote:
Synthetic Blend wrote:Lol @ players making numerous accounts for a cheap Santa Hat. Flood the market and they won't be worth anything.

Either these players are under educated and do not know anything about economics, or they think a Santa Hat (Same model as all of the past years, just new name) makes them a cool person lmao.

Or they're kids jacking around on Christmas break because they don't have anything better to do.

Personally I've opened my first gift, a Heroic Knowledge Potion. Which I used happily and boosted a few levels.

Can't wait for midnight to open my 2nd gift!

A few levels? If you're low enough to get a few levels from a 5minutes of 5x xp, you're opinion doesn't matter. Takes me 10 lixs (15minutes each) to get a single level. That's 2 1/2 hours. If you can get a few levels in 1/30 of the time it takes me to get one, your opinion doesn't really matter much on the forum.
Keep in mind I'm not even endgame.

I don't see why his opinion wouldn't matter, this is a topic about something that affects all players of all levels, not a topic that's exclusive to the mid-late game. These gifts affect him just like how they affect you, so his opinion matters just as much as your opinion does.

In regards to the actual topic, I don't see how changing anything with the gifts would help. Imposing a level limit like 10-25 won't stop people from making accs. if people are making accs for a "cool" hat, then they'll just level the characters to the minimum level and continue doing the offers.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests