Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone get any plat or tokens from fishing yet?

So far from beginning fishing to level 110 I have found 10 plat, 3 bronze noden thingies and 1 bear quest item.
Also the quest rods are stupid...well rods might be okay I meant the quests are stupid. In all I have caught 2 maybe 3 of the 4 fish needed before needing to leave that spot for all rod quests.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

If I recall, one of the selling points on the token system was that they can be obtained through fishing.

It sounds like getting a token from fishing is nearly impossible.
Before update best thing I got from sunken was a pet token. Very rare I opened hundreds of sunkens. So yeah I suggest u don't even THINK about obtaining a mount token through fishing lol

The current fishing content may not offer much to higher levels but I've found it to be quite useful for those new to the game.

Additional Fishing + Recipes are coming that should benefit higher level players .

Yeah and the adjusted loot tables on mid game bosses also help some players bit how about OTM actually think about doing something for the end game players who generally speaking are the ones spending the most time and money on the game.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Don't increase level cap on fishing. It'll just be another form of vertical content if cap is furthered. Just make recipes for things that have a player level req and new spots for everyone.
What I don't get is why fishing even have levels if all the damn fish is the same basically? Why can't it be like Runescape where you can buy a net and fish food and just fish without having to worry about concentration all the time. It's like one cast into a puddle and all your concentration is gone.
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Don't increase level cap on fishing. It'll just be another form of vertical content if cap is furthered. Just make recipes for things that have a player level req and new spots for everyone.
What I don't get is why fishing even have levels if all the damn fish is the same basically? Why can't it be like Runescape where you can buy a net and fish food and just fish without having to worry about concentration all the time. It's like one cast into a puddle and all your concentration is gone.
I think that would be better than what we have now, although I understand OTM for not copying RuneScape. Problem now with Fishing is, after 2 updates that included Fishing stuff, it's still not worth it and whats the point of doing a Fishing Quest when by the time you finally completed it, you're no longer fishing in that area anymore. This can be either because its poorly designed or not finished yet. I hope OTM will add cooking soon, meaning you can cook your own fish into lixes or something that gives a boost to your stats (like that OW potion quest) and/or gives some sort of skill that could be useful for leveling and raiding people.

Also, its nice to say the drop rates of all those tokens is increased, but it doesn't matter if the drop rate of sunken chests is still the same.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.