Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone get any plat or tokens from fishing yet?

Don't increase level cap on fishing. It'll just be another form of vertical content if cap is furthered. Just make recipes for things that have a player level req and new spots for everyone.
What I don't get is why fishing even have levels if all the damn fish is the same basically? Why can't it be like Runescape where you can buy a net and fish food and just fish without having to worry about concentration all the time. It's like one cast into a puddle and all your concentration is gone.
Next thing otm will introduce is ritalin pills, plat only!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Don't increase level cap on fishing. It'll just be another form of vertical content if cap is furthered. Just make recipes for things that have a player level req and new spots for everyone.
What I don't get is why fishing even have levels if all the damn fish is the same basically? Why can't it be like Runescape where you can buy a net and fish food and just fish without having to worry about concentration all the time. It's like one cast into a puddle and all your concentration is gone.
Or Ritalin pill tokens
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Or Ritalin pill tokens
Ooh I know or they could make them purchasable through purple bounty tokens because having to juggle between 2 items that take years to complete and are equally time consuming isn't enough c:

They should just put Ritalin in the municipal water supply. It would make morning showers so much better.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|