Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fashion Photos

Hello,

Post a photo of the latest event fashion!

We are able to purchase fashion items, however have no idea what some of the items look like...

So save the rest of us! Post your photos!

(nudge at OTM :: please implement a "preview" function to fashion items from vendors)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Fashion Photos

Well... forum wont let me post pics due to the size( which is really annoying btw since its just a regular screenshot). But we refer to the faewynd fashion as 'enchanting woman' fashion.

It's the fashion with the fae wings on the back and some kind of short legging for the female toons. The special fash(enchanted) makes you blind if you walk around. Its like a burst of light erupting from you if you walk around. Very funny fash... but ....
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Fashion Photos

I should have specified.. in particular I'm looking for colored fashion charms.
Ah, drat. And here I was plotting a photo shoot for my full pink particle sets of the new fash.

I also have to say I've never been so sexually harrassed as when I was wearing faewynd. I would encourage fellow guys to make s female toon and wear it around to get an idea of the crap the fairer sex has to put up with.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140