Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#51
Heroskill wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:I love how people throw away their rep for a silly gara charm and mord spear

My rep hasn't changed because no one likes the person I took from, another reason why I didn't hesitate when I made the decision

scamming is scamming... nothing you say can justify the fact that you scammed lel

Its not scamming if it wasn't even a scam lol. So yea I can justify
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#53
Curry30423 wrote:*facepalm* Im losing brain cells. It's like talking to a wall, except worse

I face palm at the fact that you're still talking about something that doesn't even concern you
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#54
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:*facepalm* Im losing brain cells. It's like talking to a wall, except worse

I face palm at the fact that you're still talking about something that doesn't even concern you

Because I can? And yeah ur right, it doesn't ruin ur rep since it was never good in the first place.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#56
Curry30423 wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:*facepalm* Im losing brain cells. It's like talking to a wall, except worse

I face palm at the fact that you're still talking about something that doesn't even concern you

Because I can? And yeah ur right, it doesn't ruin ur rep since it was never good in the first place.

My rep is fine, there's only a hand full of alliance that dispise me because I despised them early on. Because you can? So you'd rather continue this argument that isn't getting anyone anywhere? And I was being called a troll?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#57
I am a troll. I openly admit it. I even troll my clannies all the time. At least I don't deny that
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#58
And just when I thought I'd read everything crazy on this forums, I'm reading someone admitting to and being proud of being a thief.

I hope someone doesn't come steal your Christmas presents because you said something mean to them and they got their little feelings hurt. Of course it would be ok because apparently if someone talks trash it's ok to steal from them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#59
Zyz wrote:And just when I thought I'd read everything crazy on this forums, I'm reading someone admitting to and being proud of being a thief.

I hope someone doesn't come steal your Christmas presents because you said something mean to them and they got their little feelings hurt. Of course it would be ok because apparently if someone talks trash it's ok to steal from them.

Good thing a halberd and garanak charm have no value in the real world.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

#60
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Zyz wrote:And just when I thought I'd read everything crazy on this forums, I'm reading someone admitting to and being proud of being a thief.

I hope someone doesn't come steal your Christmas presents because you said something mean to them and they got their little feelings hurt. Of course it would be ok because apparently if someone talks trash it's ok to steal from them.

Good thing a halberd and garanak charm have no value in the real world.


You've never done a server transfer that involved plat items that you spent real world cash obtaining to trade for items like that on another server. They most certainly can have real world value. But it's like I've said, most people are in the game how they are in real life. If you're ok with stealing in game then you think it's ok period.

Anyway, it's obvious that it's become a dead horse that GB15 thinks it's ok to steal from others. I'm out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: W7ch and 8 guests