Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can a scammer be banned if I report him?

Alliance decided not to work with this person anymore, even blocked her. You decide to scam 2 valuable items from her. You're a real idiot GB15.

Petition to ban this person. What a troll.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I love how people can openly say they're scammers yet not have any consequences held to them.
Otm customer service is so good you can steal from other players! Going to test it our rn irl and see if I can steal a nice car and get away with it by telling the owner is a jerk!:)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I love how people can openly say they're scammers yet not have any consequences held to them.
Otm customer service is so good you can steal from other players! Going to test it our rn irl and see if I can steal a nice car and get away with it by telling the owner is a jerk!:)
Good luck! He deserves it if he's a jerk! It's ok to scam jerks
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

"What I did was not scam her". "I SCAMMED her because she deserved it"

This guy has the making of being the most hypocritical individual known to man kind. This is apart of the topic. We all see scammers as a shame to society and even a displeasure to the games new coming players. Those who steal should be punished in some way shape or form.

Again I can see why your not in the endgame clan and why you think it's hard to make a locker because you don't know the meaning of earning something.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

OP, you gave the items out. There is even a message warning you of this exact situation. You made a poor decision of judgement and now you live with the consequences. Zero sympathy from here.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I was scammed last night in server Gwydion and I lost a mount that I put 200 k of my money into he payed 100 k and said when he loan me gold if I let him use for a sec he give back so I let him because if I didn't ppl would say I scam him so today I report him but what will happen how do I know if he was banned?
Otm won't do any unfathomable :lol:
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

Alliance decided not to work with this person anymore, even blocked her. You decide to scam 2 valuable items from her. You're a real idiot GB15.

How does this make me an idiot lol. If anything she's the real idiot for giving out loads of her unused dusty raid gear that she hoards on her 5 different toons. The worst that could happen is that she will continue to call me a KKK mafia terrorist :roll: Petition to ban the person I took from, lugh might have a chance with her gone (she has chased away more players than alliance has).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

How does this make me an idiot lol. If anything she's the real idiot for giving out loads of her unused dusty raid gear that she hoards on her 5 different toons. The worst that could happen is that she will continue to call me a KKK mafia terrorist :roll: Petition to ban the person I took from, lugh might have a chance with her gone (she has chased away more players than alliance has).
That's something we both agree on!
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.