Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lvl 170 gladiator

@wesley123 - Prior to the Tower update in March 15' Killian's spawn time was an average of ~1 hour. I used to keep track of how long it took him to spawn every day in a spreadsheet - there were instances where it would be 1.5 hours and sometimes it would be around 30-40 min, but those were the statistical outliers. Looking back at several months worth of data, it seems like a 1 hour average is a pretty safe number. It was rough when that was the best way to level past 190, and there would be a 5 toon pileup in the arena.

I hope this gets you the information you were looking for.

One negative to the long spawn time is that some of those frustrated players take it out on the lower lvls. Better spawn times and a 210 glad would help.
It's just hard for them to change it because they really did want people to fight over the gladiators when the arena first came out. But instead it became rude to take a gladiator by force. PVP needs a complete revamp lol.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

One negative to the long spawn time is that some of those frustrated players take it out on the lower lvls. Better spawn times and a 210 glad would help.
It's just hard for them to change it because they really did want people to fight over the gladiators when the arena first came out. But instead it became rude to take a gladiator by force. PVP needs a complete revamp lol.
Arena rules (most worlds have them) ruined the entire purpose of the arena lol. Kill the wrong person on glad and your rep will be ruined. +1 to a massive pvp revamp
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD