Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rare Weapons!

I just picked up a lvl 60 wand from a 4* mob in Stonevale that provides 35 focus and +3 Lure of fire, called Master Wand of the Grove. I was stunned. As someone who doesn't have an aggy book at 155, I chucked my wyrmbone wand for it immediately. In this case, the rare weapon was awesome. I collect the rare weapons from the defector quest bosses as well. I am still hunting the bow of the fairyqueen. What other rare weapons have you all found that don't come from major bosses?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Rare Weapons!

I really take pride in my master dagger from this rare spawn in crookback. It has low damage but it adds stats and skill points so I keep it as a collectors item. 8 eventually want to have every master item in my bank as a collection
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

My rarest weapon that came from a rare mob is a Master Twisted Axe which I have on my belenus account. 67 slash, 50 str, +3 frenzy, lvl 100 req.

Wish it wasn't a BoE /:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I really take pride in my master dagger from this rare spawn in crookback. It has low damage but it adds stats and skill points so I keep it as a collectors item. 8 eventually want to have every master item in my bank as a collection
I was really starting to wonder if those actually existed! Or if it was only shards. Is it true you need to be holding a shard to get the real weapon when the master actually spawns?

Shout out to otm:

Any weapons out there you think no one has ever found or realized they found something rare?
How many hats?

Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l

My rarest weapon that came from a rare mob is a Master Twisted Axe which I have on my belenus account. 67 slash, 50 str, +3 frenzy, lvl 100 req.

Wish it wasn't a BoE /:
I know! That bugs me. Wish I could pass it on when I find something better.
How many hats?

Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l

I was really starting to wonder if those actually existed! Or if it was only shards. Is it true you need to be holding a shard to get the real weapon when the master actually spawns?

Shout out to otm:

Any weapons out there you think no one has ever found or realized they found something rare?
No shards are gold drops
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Shout out to otm:

No shards are gold drops
The shards would make a great crafting item ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

^^ Hoping to finally craft those shards into an item
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

You can get a few items from 4 stars in Shalemont as well. I recently got a Master Mace of the crusher from a 4 star conacht that wields a mace (i forgot it's name). Not necessarily the most viable of weps but certainly a nice piece to collect.
For those wondering
It gives 20 vit
36 Crush
2 points to Pummel