Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Edl/Dl Spite

Hello, I'd like to shed some light on exalted dragon lord spite being able to cast over Dragonlord spite. Don't believe it is fair or should be rethought. Or grant both to be able to be casted over the other again thank you.

Re: Edl/Dl Spite

Been brought up multiple times, and I personally haven't seen a single community member agree that the current design is good. But still, I don't think there will be any changes.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

This was a positive change. An inferior skill shouldn't be able to over cast the better one.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

To clarify, from my understanding the general consensus is that both EDL and DL spite should be able to remain active on a boss at the same time.

The main issue here, is that if you are at a boss, and you only have a DL dagger, and the comp has EDL, they would be able to completely override your dagger skill, which in this aspect is truly unfair.

Having EDL and DL spite on a boss at the same time would be the simple way to fix this advantage
Server: Arawn
Clan: Resurgence
Toon: Dark Times
Lvl 202 rogue

There are a lot of weird things about the dl/edl weapons like why can every ranger use the offhand skill at the same time but rogues can't. And why don't mage offhands do more damage and why do they have such a long cooldown.

Rondels should be made that the skill does instant dmg and then has a 20 second dot dmg that does less dot dmg than it does now. This way all rogues could use their offhand skills
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There are a lot of weird things about the dl/edl weapons like why can every ranger use the offhand skill at the same time but rogues can't. And why don't mage offhands do more damage and why do they have such a long cooldown.

Rondels should be made that the skill does instant dmg and then has a 20 second dot dmg that does less dot dmg than it does now. This way all rogues could use their offhand skills
I think the main point, and what is most important to understand is that many of the current systems in game such as skills and quest offhands are completely unbalanced and broken.
Once there is a consensus that there must be change, we can start putting out suggestions on what that change should be. Until then, there's not much point.
For 4 years we have been putting the cart before the horse, and although there has been some quite nice payoff this year, it usually doesn't help much. We need a more structured and straightforward approach. Throwing out suggestions when we don't even know if there is a desire to change and evolve is wasted effort.