Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Website doesn't have enough capacity

The site can't handle all these users at the same time. I keep getting the Resource Limit Exceeded page.

You should purchase a higher bandwidth plan.
I've only gotten this message a couple times. Not that big of a problem (for me atleast)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It's just a special circumstance. The average # of visitors in this site is probably less than 20.
It should be tested to withstand the extremes. Not the average.

When there's an unforeseen emergency like this, its important players have some outlet to find out whats going on.

Any website should, at any time, be able to handle its maximum number of users (250 in this case).
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

It's just a special circumstance. The average # of visitors in this site is probably less than 20.
It should be tested to withstand the extremes. Not the average.

When there's an unforeseen emergency like this, its important players have some outlet to find out whats going on.

Any website should, at any time, be able to handle its maximum number of users (250 in this case).

But that means they'll be paying more for a higher bandwidth plan that they don't need 99.9% of the time

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

But that means they'll be paying more for a higher bandwidth plan that they don't need 99.9% of the time
It's not going to be more than $100 a month. And that's a huge exaggeration, I just don't know how much data is going through this site per user.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

It's not going to be more than $100 a month. And that's a huge exaggeration, I just don't know how much data is going through this site per user.
They're racking up profit from all these resets anyway.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

They're racking up profit from all these resets anyway.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gwydion
Proud General of Aeternum :D

SneakBlade, 223 Rogue
MadTiger, 105+ Ranger(on holidays)
Sn1ckers, 145+ Druid
Praevalidium, 25+ Warrior
Ithuriel, 20+ Mage

Aerial is my bestie!and also a nub :D