Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introducing

Pay it forward. A film to which holds incredible principles.

I would like to introduce a trend in ch with the same name. "Pay it forward"

Where you select a random person, or friend, every week/month and send them something, an item or gold, that will help them.

Where did I come up with the idea?
After I watched pay it forward I actually started up a non-profit organisation which name will stay anonymous. I think CH should have a little system like that;
One where you just help someone literally from the goodness of your heart.

But there does lay numerous issues, once a noob is helped once they really do pester you for more.

I'd like an anonymous checkbox added to mail where the person receiving the mail doesn't see the person who sent it.
Again, to stop spam hate messages from immature 5 year olds you cannot write anything in the anonymous mail. Only send gold and items, limited to 1 per week.

Also. If the name of the sender is seen, then it defeats the object of helping someone anonymously so that the only benefactor is the receiver.

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, the first half I assume is general discussion, ie; something the players can do without OTM.

Yet the second bit is a suggestion to OTM.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: Introducing

This is something I used to do for new players on Epona, give them some items, a bit of gold etc and tell them to pay it forward. I would also give any good mord/necro drops I won on an alt to someone's main and say that same thing.

No idea if anyone ever did though.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Re: Introducing

I've always enjoyed the saying, "Pay it Forward." I use it often but I don't really see the principle in-game. It's always been more of a spiritual phrase to me.
But by all means go ahead! Haha!
S0RC3R3R - Lvl 65+ - Fire Mage - Arawn
Standing Bear - Lvl 25+ - Ranger - Fisherman - Arawn