Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Evaision build, feasible?

Since what I'm about to ask could probably apply to any class I'm asking in the general section.

Is a low level ( 100ish ) build centered around evasions viable? I was thinking if a character was dex based and stacked evasion gear that it may be possible to simply avoid most damage of all sorts. I was thinking about two bracers of constitution (350 in all evasions each, 750 total), and if using the 100 vendor rings for example most evasions would be near 1k. And then finding a suitable neck/ charm. Then of course training up the evasions themselves the old fashioned way.

The build would have to be auto/pierced based I assume. I think it would offer slow, but steady damage with hopefully little or no need for restos and such. I don't expect this would carry anyone into end game, but perhaps through carowmore? Anyhow I'm curious if anyone has ever been crazy enough to attempt something like this and if so how did it fair?
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: Evaision build, feasible?

hmm well if its pure evasion u want id go for wars/druids and it is feasible with the right gear but will be high maintenance
mages- have shields but isn't really evading they are cheap because u can do the good old reboots and e shield combo and gear is easy to get
warriors- they have stance and def = evading skills and autos- gear is also easy to get but tanks tend to spend a lot of plat
rogues- they have reflex's for evading autos and life steal for any damage done by skill- but using LFS is risky evades a lot in sticky situations
rangers- unless the mobs ranged rangers just bolas and avoid nearly all damage, they also have a heal but no skill that helps evade
druids- they have bless,bark,heal, dot heal
I think war is the best since u are going to be using mostly tank skills to evade ure going to need high auto damage which kicks out all the casters, rogues and rangers both have naturally low armour so wont evade skills but they are good at surviving on dex builds and can dish out a lot of damage using dex, wars DPS on dex wont be anywhere near as good as rangers/rogues, so u may struggle soloing bosses without plat/heavy lux and will spend more on SKS

go with ranger if u can handle losing a bit of survivability for dps, and because its a ranged class its a better option then rogues

Re: Evaision build, feasible?

I sometimes do this on my 175 rogue. Artic wings 1500 evades, shrouding brace 500, 500 on another ring (falcon?) and 300 on 3 evade types from another brace.

I use shadow, sharp and rend plus ammy dot skill. Use reflexes for defence.

It good on 1 stars or 2 stars but find it not great above that. Also very slow so Lix less efficient and use more Restos.

With weapons I go for Mobs a few levels above mine. With the Evade build I am much less able to do this. So fun but usually switch back quickly.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)