Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ruining Gelebron fight?!

You guys still goin?

Wheres a mod when you need one.
None of the mods play enough (or at all), to be here on weekends or late at night.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You guys still goin?

Wheres a mod when you need one.
None of the mods play enough (or at all), to be here on weekends or late at night.
I think Muldar is pulling some sort of intimidation move by leaving his account logged in.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

rps20161106_093230.jpg

rps20161106_093255.jpg

What do you stand for? Grief, jealousy and no success. As far as I know.

We are going for gelebron this Saturday again and would appreciate Loyalty's ability to not grief, to find something better to do than try to tarnish/throw mud at what Concordiia is doing. We understand the game to you is beating Concordiia, but we on the other hand seek endgame scenarios and would appreciate your cooperation in Concordiians taking what is ours, we aren't asking for passage, simply stating if you don't wanna be the bad guy then stop making groups to come and fudge the first android kill on Gelebron, we go on saturday again so if you truly want to progress and truly aren't in it for the drama then go kill a ring boss or get outta sanctum as we are conducting business there.

Can you agree to this?
First off almost half your clan are old ascension or unity or syndicate players which we geared.....we ever geared u in ur edl when in Syndicate ffs.....2 another thing to bring up stop playing the victim didn't you threaten to kill me in real life? I still have that screenshot from when u first made conc and couldn't bribe me to join u....3 for the past week we been out locking u on bosses not a big suprise it's rly easy to do but not only did u grief us at necro mord events and any other boss u could u claimed u killed gelebron alrdy which makes u look like idiots and then u say to us multiple times we gonna kill gele fck loyalty you'll never kill gele ull never get as far as us....just yesterday you claimed war on us and about a week before that u said our clan would be dead if u are the grown up u claim to be then suck up ur pride shut your mouth and stop being a hypocritical lying 2faced person you have dragged many adds talked hella unfathomable and said or done worse then anyone in conc....your the chief of conc right scar you want ur clan to progress then fckin g act like it stfu and put ur sheep in line and leave us the fck alone......if u can manage to do that then mabey I won't fck with u at gele :) (smiley face to keep it friendly)

This is why my very first post was to lock this thread. It was created targeting a clan in a negative fashion, hes crying for otm to do something yet disregards anything anyone has to say thats actually involved in the matter. He doesnt want peace or solutions to this clan war matter. This post was created solely to defame loyalty and start more drama in a already drama ridden server. Congrats mrscar, you made things a lot worse. *claps hands*
Masterjernohaze lvl 218 ranger DONN
Masteryoshi lvl 215 mage DONN
Lord oyoshimaru lvl 190 rogue DONN
General of Loyalty

rps20161106_093230.jpg

rps20161106_093255.jpg

What do you stand for? Grief, jealousy and no success. As far as I know.

We are going for gelebron this Saturday again and would appreciate Loyalty's ability to not grief, to find something better to do than try to tarnish/throw mud at what Concordiia is doing. We understand the game to you is beating Concordiia, but we on the other hand seek endgame scenarios and would appreciate your cooperation in Concordiians taking what is ours, we aren't asking for passage, simply stating if you don't wanna be the bad guy then stop making groups to come and fudge the first android kill on Gelebron, we go on saturday again so if you truly want to progress and truly aren't in it for the drama then go kill a ring boss or get outta sanctum as we are conducting business there.

Can you agree to this?
Another thing I'd like to state is even tho we a smaller clan we are quality over quantity our clan gets along like a family and I'm glad to say that family has grown on its own even with the constant harrassment and bullying done by conc we outlock u on mordi and events np we killing necro now too soon our clan be killing proteus and Gelebron what your clan does we don't care about but when u come out of your way to mess with me and my clannies u best expect me to retaliate and do the same unfathomable to u cause I was Raised treat others how u wanna be treated.....another thing scar you call us rats and talk down to anyone who not in ur clan everyone here in loyalty is glad to be here and progressing as a smaller clan of all trusted ppl who all help eachother instead of having a clan full of greedy ppl who only log for end game bosses .......and lately we been whooping whole server from frozen to edl including events and world bosses and guess what there's alot more to come loyalty ain't going no where. Loyalty rules :)
Proud Family Member of Loyalty

I posted a solution, you didnt comment on it, I guess it made to much sense
No, I didnt like your solution. We dont give up. We may fall from time to time but we stand up stronger and continue to focus on our bossing and fun ingame. You on the other hand "MrNegative" can stop playing this game. I see that 95% of your posts are written on my threads. Yet ive never seen you. Its cool you know who Iam but ive never heard of you :D

Peace

Edited the percentage. Thought it was 90%. Its acctually 95%.

I dont really want you to know who I am cuz I've already been on the recieving side of your clans attention, and I post on your posts cuz youre the only one pretending to be a victim when youre the instigator, and calling out my clan. If I didnt try to defend my clan I dont think I would deserve to be in a clan named Loyalty. If you dont want loyalty to post here, dont call us out here. Its really simple.

Peace

You guys clearly dont see my point.
I want peace on server Donn. As I wrote above. Ill paste it here again.

Can you agree to this?

Can you agree to this or are you continuing to grief at Gelebron? Just a very simple question.
I hope I get an awnser.

As Masterjernohaze posted.
"Leave us alone we leave you alone simple as that."

I agree on that, we are willing to do our part of the statement.

Are you?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Okay, this thread has run its course.

Please keep clan fighting off the boards.

I'll read through the rest of this thread later today.

Thanks