Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ruining Gelebron fight?!

I wouldn't normally comment but as I have been on both sides of the fence so to,speak I feel,I have some points that are,pertinent to the,discussion. When I was a member of,unity ( the clan before loyalty ran off over,an issue of trying to,accept,a rival,clan member ). A certain member of our,clan who has posted on this discussion, but I won't name names as it should be fairly obvious who, would constantly trash talk and try to inflame the,war,that,was,going on. When the,rival,clan to ours ( at that time it was concordiia ) was trying to kill,necro for the first time that member pulled ghosts causing them to,wipe.

It was our clan at the time ( unity ) who were using the ammy hack to kill necro and other bosses tho,I was unaware the time. I have never pulled adds, ksed lixes and believe in friendly rivalry, and until that member returned to the game that is exactly what was happening, a fair fight with not much trash talk. But as concordiia was much stronger we were getting most of the kills. I guess this annoyed them and so they felt they had to up the ante.

I want a peaceful server. Really loyalty should be,pleased that donn could have had the first gelebron kill on android, but,due to,pettyness and rather large egos interfering that didn't happen. I look forward to the days,when peace can return.

Sneakalistia
Lvl 225 Rogue
Proud General of Clan Concordiia of Donn
Well said Sneak :)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

So, today we attemted Gelebron (Concordiia server Donn) we had everything to make the fight succesful. But there was this other clan, named Loyalty (some players from Loyalty).

They made group amongst them selfs with the purpose of ruining the killing experience for us. They had couple tanks and druid. They also had rangers and rogues. (They went all in). I dont wanna mention any names here.

But my question is. Does this happen alot on iOS servers? Does people greif eachother at Gelebron, and if they do. Do they go all in and make groups with druids, tanks and dps just to ruin the fun and waste our shield fissures, restos and heroic combos?

They draged adds on our druids and attacked crystals when we froze them. It was a pain to fight him when they were there. We did get him down to about 40% health but then they greifed and he started healing maybe up to 60% health and people started dying and the druids died and then he raged. We continued after rage we got him down again to about 50% health( maybe little less). But it was pointless. As these guys and girls are jealous of our success and didnt want us to down him first on android.

Im sure many of them who ruined our fight will come here and talk as they do on all my posts.

What do you experienced Gelelebron killer think? Is it this sort of behaviour we want on Celtic Heroes?

Peace, MrScar. 229 rogue.

GelebronBannerComplete.png
The reason for it was quite simple. Just a couple of hours earlier at the Osan near Mordris YOUR clan dragged sentinels AND priestess on us, and me being a druid died repeatedly (without making a forum post asking for MY plat back). If you think you can get away with pulling stuff like that and acting all innocent and not expecting it in return a few hours later, well now you know you think wrong. Your clan constantly spoil lixes and kill lower levels in arena, pulls adds at bosses etc. Until you be a real chief of your clan and clean it up of people like fakedeath, finallyadi and slowmo, amongst many other offenders, you will find other clans will fight you back just as hard.
U are complaining about this osan??? Oh nice ... but do u too remember obelisk that is near this osan? ... we locked it and guess what u did. Bringed priest and sentinels. But we didnt really cared. And how many times loyalty draged wyrms and trolls on us while we were at mordi? I think more time than even loyalty had killed mordis ... and yesterday gelebron? I think scar said it perfectly - it would be 100% first gele kill on android ... if loyalty wont be there. Even tho i havent been there myself we have video of u guys ... with all names but we dont rly need it. We can guess who was there and we will be right at most of times because u are rly known for adds draging and doing everything to make our boss kills harder.
The clan war between our clans has been going on since the beginning of them, each side pulling adds on the other, and its very unlikley to cease anytime soon as far too much bad blood spilled between each side. No need to act innocent about it when your clan had only just done the very same thing, as countless times previously. Deal with it. We won osan despite priestess, we dealt with it.

... Leave us alone and we will leave you alone. Its really that simple.
U rly think its so simple? Ok why not try this ... but as i know u guys ... u will be first who will kill peace
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Yes lucidor you are right this started waaaay back. But we havent pulled one griefed one single boss fight for you guys in over a half year. So everything you say here is a lie. You all are scared of us taking down Gelebron. Because you guys cant.

Period.

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Your evny ruin the game play for us, and how you know we didnt have a role play by Gelebron? We was gonna kill gelebron and save the Princess. But noooooo you guys came and ruined it. :D

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

On danu Usually gelebron doesn't get grieved but I've had one guy from the opposing clan try and ks me when I was lvling my Mage for 4hrs straight kinda good coz he's in the opposing clan and is really bad :D It's why I continued to lvl coz he wasn't ksing but he tried :P
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

Yes lucidor you are right this started waaaay back. But we havent pulled one griefed one single boss fight for you guys in over a half year. So everything you say here is a lie. You all are scared of us taking down Gelebron. Because you guys cant.

Period.
Ur right scar. They are so scared we wil get much better gear and even if they make 100 rogues to lock snorri, mordi, and hrung, they will never be able to garther and take down gele - he requires teamwork. They say we are scared because they killed necro :O :O ... we killed it so many times before and they act like servers best clan when they did it first time. But they still forgot we rule in tower - who needs hrung helms? We need edl sets for gele - thats what is priority fo us ... Peace!
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Doesnt matter scar and lucas,
If conc didnt hound loyalty, they might still attack conc, but it will die out over time. One side has to stop first, and since conc is here posting as victims, I say you stop first. Let loyalty become the bad guys you say they are. As long as you continue so will they.

Period.
Tbh we could give a fck less what you do but you fck with us constantly then claim innocent and come and cry here when happens back to you....scar by your bickering back and forth like a child not only shows u have growing up to do but that u r not fit as a clan leader as you guys always say grow up right listen to your own advice you wanna be left alone leave us alone period :)