Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ruining Gelebron fight?!

So, today we attemted Gelebron (Concordiia server Donn) we had everything to make the fight succesful. But there was this other clan, named Loyalty (some players from Loyalty).

They made group amongst them selfs with the purpose of ruining the killing experience for us. They had couple tanks and druid. They also had rangers and rogues. (They went all in). I dont wanna mention any names here.

But my question is. Does this happen alot on iOS servers? Does people greif eachother at Gelebron, and if they do. Do they go all in and make groups with druids, tanks and dps just to ruin the fun and waste our shield fissures, restos and heroic combos?

They draged adds on our druids and attacked crystals when we froze them. It was a pain to fight him when they were there. We did get him down to about 40% health but then they greifed and he started healing maybe up to 60% health and people started dying and the druids died and then he raged. We continued after rage we got him down again to about 50% health( maybe little less). But it was pointless. As these guys and girls are jealous of our success and didnt want us to down him first on android.

Im sure many of them who ruined our fight will come here and talk as they do on all my posts.

What do you experienced Gelelebron killer think? Is it this sort of behaviour we want on Celtic Heroes?

Peace, MrScar. 229 rogue.
GelebronBannerComplete.png
Gelebron
GelebronBannerComplete.png (225.67 KiB) Viewed 5913 times
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Re: Ruining Gelebron fight?!

I had alot of hope for today I had very important plans for today that I didn't go to just for this kill and man others of our clan even didn't go to work for this. We nearly had it and could of been the first Android kill but that chance was thrown away when a grouping angry people interferd with our kill, we do not know how to deal with these individuals and would like some feedback please.

Make peace with them
We tried several times but they are too hard headed. We watched them kill mordy the other day and necro without beeing in range of adds or boss. They try ruin every fight we go to.

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

What do you mean without being in range of adds or boss? You can't damage anything from out of its agro range without its health resetting after each hit, can you?

Yes thats exactly what I mean, our clan is out of range while they kill bosses. While them are ruining game experience for us when we kill bosses.

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

This war wont stop... words fly like crazy... idk if its just on donn! But i doubt its this much on other servers, a well ...good start tho ,and ty all for beeing there on this atempt! Sadly tho that those lixes we cant get back! Gj anyway u did awesome!

Lol funny how u complain when being grief ed but yet if ur clan does it it's ok and u did greif us on necro and Adi even sat there and stated this is griefing this isn't as he stood in aoe life steal and fake death was running from ghosts to necro if u don't want it done to u don't do it to other ppl treat others how u wanna be treated didn't ur parents raise u right?????

As I said they would comment here, and was camping forums because he know they did wrong, by ruining our Gelebron kill. would have been first on android. And they wont stop until they level up 50 accs to attempt them selfs.
Dovakin707 if you have nothing true to say dont ruin my post pls.

Thanks

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Heard that Elementals on Belenus griefed ronin while they were doing Mordis, they pulled the trolls on them and then took the kill when they wiped
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD