Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Welcome Kywar!

Hey Heroes,

Just a quick post to welcome our newest admin Kywar to clan OTM!

While he has been here awhile as our new data analyst in clan OTM he has recently joined the forums and as such I must call him out in a nice "Welcome to OTM" post.

Clan OTM grows stronger ;)

Re: Welcome Kywar!

Awesome, a data anaylst! Welcome!

Now find out how many players use Hrungnir rings, Sacrifice helms, , Bandage Wound bracers, etc. etc. Maybe you can help the Design Team figure out what loot is actually being used and which are being banked.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Now find out how many players use Hrungnir rings, Sacrifice helms, , Bandage Wound bracers, etc. etc. Maybe you can help the Design Team figure out what loot is actually being used and which are being banked.
well if he can manage that on his first day would make him one of the best data analysts ever

........................................................ but he has been here for a month and nothing so I guess he's slacking

and lets not be too harsh on him LOL might make him regret joining forums

Nono, I assure you, he joined the forums for a very specific purpose that has been reached.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

well if he can manage that on his first day would make him one of the best data analysts ever

........................................................ but he has been here for a month and nothing so I guess he's slacking

A lot of his work will be behind the scenes I am afraid :lol:

But he has been providing very useful data for the team and finding many interesting statistics.