Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legacy Mount Vendor?

-1 in my opinion the legacy lux vendor of any kind is a bad idea, on Lugh the vendor cycled through old lux until some really undesirable lux appeared and now it's stuck, no one will buy the bad lux, so it might as well not be there :x
Pibe Warrior lvl 230 (Proud General of Syndicate)
Piperdude Rogue lvl 125
Pibesdruid Druid lvl 121
Purplepiper Ranger lvl 87

Just put in a mount vendor. On fingal were running into an issue of older players either not wanting to sell their extra mounts or not having extra mounts to sell and newer players not having the ability to get a mount.

I'd love to see a cheap mount vendor that had mounts with no bells and whistles like camouflage and regen but just had speed.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Just put in a mount vendor. On fingal were running into an issue of older players either not wanting to sell their extra mounts or not having extra mounts to sell and newer players not having the ability to get a mount.

I'd love to see a cheap mount vendor that had mounts with no bells and whistles like camouflage and regen but just had speed.
+1
There really should be a permenant basic mount vendor with no stats but a tiny bit of damage and speeds up to 80%. Want stylish or better stat mounts? Buy some chests or buy them off players who opened them.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I am with Furyion, some people played the game and spent heaps just to get the cool mounts, best lux, best fash, and now everyone is asking for every little thing to be brought back, it is unfair to people who spent money or grinded to get what the have. That is what makes the game fun, having something not many other people have, and earning enough money to buy something that no one else has. It makes you feel special and now they are changing it, making it not feel so special anymore...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I am with Furyion, some people played the game and spent heaps just to get the cool mounts, best lux, best fash, and now everyone is asking for every little thing to be brought back, it is unfair to people who spent money or grinded to get what the have. That is what makes the game fun, having something not many other people have, and earning enough money to buy something that no one else has. It makes you feel special and now they are changing it, making it not feel so special anymore...
I can totally agree with this and that's why I have mixed feelings on it. But I would like to see some of the mounts that have went extinct come back. Also remember, people will most likely have to spend so much just to get a rare one so there still is that grind to work hard and get that mount you want.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

If you truly want to go old school with mounts, just use the Golden or Heroic Boots of Speed. Then you can feel like you're back in 2011/early 2012.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

-1 no no no no no

I hate the legacy bosses. Veteran players camped those things for thousand of hours, used little or no luxury items and spent thousands of dollars worth of plat items to be rewarded with items that were suposed to be limited. Now any Joe Schmo can spend a few hundred bucks and level himself to 220 in 2 months and stumble upon Skain and get himself a bloodthorn necklace.

Same with the luxury vendor. It's just so wrong in my oppinion. This luxury should be collectables. Gold was much more scarce back then. Spending 700k on a ring felt like 3m in today's economy. Now again, any Jane Schmo can log in first at a server reset and get herself a reaper ring. The saving grace is that it's rare.

As a collector and a hardcore camper and a one time big plat spender I feel so cheated. Nothing is safe anymore. It seems all it will take is for players to cry that they never had a chance and a cloud, sled or whatever and OTM will make it happen. What's next then? Fashion?

Where's the tank you to the veterans? There's really not much keeping us around anymore. Let us have our collectables, please do not make a legacy mount or fashion vendor.