Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update 1+

I'm not gonna lie, this update has super impressed me. The new abilities, the added fishing, the new quest lines, legacy boss addition, the lux shop of forgotten items.... you did good otm! I find myself constantly trying to log and level due to this update. Good job to the otm staff. 1+ to y'all for this update and it was worth the wait! :)

Re: Update 1+

I love this update so much I quit for awhile and came back and I'm glad I did hopefully they keep making updates like this and this time hopefully it dosent take 5months haha great job tho :)
Deathstrokes-Arawn
"It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us."

I agree, best update I've been here for by far.... all the little fixes (rogue combat stance, spear stance, gallop has no animation) and the big additions (legacy bosses, new castle, old lux shop, fishing) make the game so much better and more enjoyable. Amazing job OTM! :D
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

I love the update however it needs a lot of tweaking
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Is legacy bosses permanent? and were there any tweaks done to gele other than xtal timer change? we tried gele(this was first attempt since update) with 28 ppl today and our bashers were saying the interval between when he says "casting barrier" to shield being casted was quicker than our perivious attempts. Also pls make Crital Strike work. But overall it was a good update, great woork OTM!

I like the new quest starting in OW and then ends up in Murky Vaults and a certain old friend's astral projection and the history of the old heroes. Havent finished yet but I think it's cool so far.

Forum users have been asking for more quests post the Blacstone OW entry quest. So nice to see quite a long one added.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Is legacy bosses permanent? and were there any tweaks done to gele other than xtal timer change? we tried gele(this was first attempt since update) with 28 ppl today and our bashers were saying the interval between when he says "casting barrier" to shield being casted was quicker than our perivious attempts. Also pls make Crital Strike work. But overall it was a good update, great woork OTM!

Yes legacy bosses are perm, everything is perm besides the plat chests.

Legacy Bosses, Fashion Vendors, Pets, Quests, all permanent

No other changes to Gele, just incorrect data from the last time we changed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all for the kind words, we all appreciate it!