Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android vs iOS

There's a thread about how Android servers are far friendlier than iOS servers, and nearly every person who has moved from iOS to Android agrees.

Why is that so?

In my own opinion it's due to the fact that Android servers are fairly new, and many players discovered the game there.
They joined at a time when the game had already been around for 4 years and was pretty polished, a time where aloooooot of items didn't exist because Android hadn't been around since the start.

iOS, on the other hand, is full of all us old farts who remember the "Good Old Days" of the game and wish we could have that feeling again. Some of us have just grown grumpy for whatever reasons and decide we just don't care anymore about how people percieve our actions.

So to people who have played both Android and iOS, which do you enjoy more and specifically why? I see alot of people say it's due to the community being "friendlier", but is that the only reason you would rather be on Android? Let me know! :)
Would you kindly?

Re: Android vs iOS

Android servers can be more friendly depending where u go fingal prolly the quietest friendly server next would be donn the Balor all I hear is drama bout that server last world lol.....forgot the name don't rly hear to much about it

I think its nonsense. Ppl are friendly on every world, nothing differs us really. If everyone on iOS seems like a jerk to u, maybe the problem isnt in them. I personally play on Belenus, and yes theres rivarly, but I still think its a friendly server. I dont play solely for the bosses anyway.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I would say that they seems so friendly because of the low population.
Most servers in android are full of many high level clans, which helps diversity and add more fun in my opinion.
But as said previously, this is definitively the same as ios years ago;)
I left iOS to Android for mostly the possibility to start all over , and level slowly to enjoy all aspects of the game;)

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Aww I was hoping this was an inter server arena update with iOS vs android match ups.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|