Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Competition~ Off Topic Adventures~

WINNERS ANNONCED BELOW!
Prizes will be distributed via PM once the winners send a PM to me.

Post your best Real Life Celtic Hero memory and include a picture (drawn by YOU) that describes it best. For example, "I was playing CH when it was dark and gloomy outside, and I was struck by lightning!" Accompanied by a drawn picture by you.

Like many competitions on CH, this will have multiple rewards, and has the same rules as official conpetitions.

1st Prize: AdventureQuest3D Early Access Key (Steam Redeemable)

Goes to...
NUKE MAGE
Comments: The story is fantastic and hilarious and you managed to still add a relevant picture(A questionable picture). Glad you shared your story and picture with us!

2nd Place Prize: Wyatt Derp Key (Steam Redeemable)

Goes to...
FeelMyHeat
Comments: Great work and amazing story (although I'd advise not repeating those events!), I love the artistry. I'm glad you chose to participate!

3rd Place Prize: Secret Prize

Goes to...
fr3gryf
Comments: Even though you weren't able to upload a picture I am glad you were so enthusiastic. Since you were unable to upload a picture I am giving you the chance to finish and upload your picture for a special prize!

Congratulations winners! I am so glad you took the time to do all of this, hopefully next time I will gather more entries!!
Last edited by Jonsa on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Re: Competition~ Off Topic Adventures~

Nice idea but you should send this in a PM to OTM staff. So many players have good ideas for competitions and then post them, meaning OTM can't use it anymore meaning we get no PRIZES :')

Good idea nonetheless, might enter for fun
But I'm giving prizes :P
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Rainbow Color
Esquilax is the best!

Woot another drawing competition!!! I'm in hehe
Good idea Jonsa!!

Just a question: Is it drawing only? or do we have to add a little text to explain it?
thks!
It can be drawing alone or drawing with text included. Text gets you extra brownie points with me though :)
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Rainbow Color
Esquilax is the best!

Well This is just a very bad sketch and went wrong along the way when they offered me free stickers...soo...yeah. Kinda just said hell with it at one point.

Anyways, story behind this is I was walking down the city street, and I overlooked someone playing celtic heroes. O_o. I was like super shocked, and I confronted the guy and it turned out his toon was an enemy of mine...so...kinda didnt say my toon name :o. I went home and just stared at a wall for the rest of the day. Was kinda weird to be honest.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (186.63 KiB) Viewed 2694 times

I would die if I saw my ingame enemies in person, tbh I might even slap them just for the hell of it!
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Rainbow Color
Esquilax is the best!