Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which one is best??

Mabon is my personal favorite out of the servers I have experienced. Mabon is the server that is home to high level players that don't mind talking to lower level players and lending a helping hand through their achievements. Also I am one who favors competition. Mabon has plenty of great competition with three viable end game clans. There is so much to keep you occupied between the quests and things OTM sets in front of you and the intense competition which I find very rewarding. If someone comes to Mabon, all they need do is find a member of Wolfgang and ask them to call XxIvanhoexX. I would be more than happy to acquaint them with our server and the clans on it. I would also be glad to help them get a head start in their journey forward. I have not been to appreciative of being left to myself and not given the time of day on other servers. I won't work up a toon and put time and effort into it without being welcomed. I have sensed on other servers that one must earn some sort of status before being engaged. I hope this helps your search for fun and excitement.
Warrior level 222 (Main) - XxIvanhoexX
Ranger level 223 Razorback
Rogue level 190 PHEON1X
Mage level 220 (Ice) Xul Darkstorm
Mage level 191 (Fire) Xul Lightstorm

Ancient Arrow - Level 221 Ranger (Belenus)

I like Lugh. Everyone is nice. One thing i noticed is that everyone is never in castle but in other places instead :D
Ummmm... Lugh is definitely not the best server :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I like Lugh. Everyone is nice. One thing i noticed is that everyone is never in castle but in other places instead :D
It's decent
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

It's decent
Things outside of alliance are pretty undeveloped (we are getting there) and I've been told that alliance is having a few internal problems so yea, there are definitely better servers to play on
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Vitra never said its the best.

Virta said "I like lugh".

also 'best' server is opaque and can be interpreted multiple ways, what is best for someone may not be for another.
Oderint Dum Metuant.