Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon of Taranis -- Gelebron? Check!

Congratulations! Not to come off as negative or to discredit your achievement, but does anyone else feel that the fact that some big clans still haven't killed Gele(or killed for the first time recently) means the boss is just a bit out of reach for the type of players in this game? I mean we're talking a whole year after release here. I know my old clan has only killed Gele about 12 times total. Same goes for doch gul set numbers, just a small handful after all this time. Does this all seem reasonable to everyone?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Congratulations! Not to come off as negative or to discredit your achievement, but does anyone else feel that the fact that some big clans still haven't killed Gele(or killed for the first time recently) means the boss is just a bit out of reach for the type of players in this game? I mean we're talking a whole year after release here. I know my old clan has only killed Gele about 12 times total. Same goes for doch gul set numbers, just a small handful after all this time. Does this all seem reasonable to everyone?
Yes and it has been suggested that servers with less population have the bosses health and difficulty adjusted
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have an issue with the amount of people that are required to kill a boss. As a mobile design I would like to see future bosses cater to smaller quicker groups.

Being the top boss in the game it's probably reasonable to require 2-3 groups 16-24 players. As it is designed now the real limitation is gathering enough players at the same time to kill him. This might not be an issue with all servers but it is certainly the biggest obstacle for our clan.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I have an issue with the amount of people that are required to kill a boss. As a mobile design I would like to see future bosses cater to smaller quicker groups.

Being the top boss in the game it's probably reasonable to require 2-3 groups 16-24 players. As it is designed now the real limitation is gathering enough players at the same time to kill him. This might not be an issue with all servers but it is certainly the biggest obstacle for our clan.
We discussed this in the guide forums but nothing came out of it. It seemed many people preferred to have bosses either require less people or properly compensate with better drops for the effort required. I think thats how most people feel.

Lugh

We discussed this in the guide forums but nothing came out of it. It seemed many people preferred to have bosses either require less people or properly compensate with better drops for the effort required. I think thats how most people feel.
Even if that was true, it really should be by how most people feel on any given server. It's not fair to take the views of 70% of 6 or 7 iOS servers and impose them all all servers including android.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Even if that was true, it really should be by how most people feel on any given server. It's not fair to take the views of 70% of 6 or 7 iOS servers and impose them all all servers including android.
Not fair to make bosses require less people or have better drops? Who is that not fair to? I can assure you I wasn't lying about what I wrote either, not sure why that would even come up. I believe 70% on a server is a majority of players, wherever that number came from.

Lugh

For what it's worth we got our second solo clan kill today.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|