Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

I suspect that OTM's designers might never have taken a level 1 toon and seen how it is to get all the way to full edl. The rest of us have done this through hard work and hours and hours of play time. I wonder if the designers know what it's like to camp for hours to win useless drops lol. Have any of them worked as hard as the rest of us using their money. I bet they all play using OTM's cheats and short cuts and never know what it's like to camp for weeks and weeks for crowns. If these guys understood what it's really like to work hard at the game while juggling school, family, work etc then many the lame drops and ridiculous drop rates might just disappear.

I suspect that OTM's designers might never have taken a level 1 toon and seen how it is to get all the way to full edl. The rest of us have done this through hard work and hours and hours of play time. I wonder if the designers know what it's like to camp for hours to win useless drops lol. Have any of them worked as hard as the rest of us using their money. I bet they all play using OTM's cheats and short cuts and never know what it's like to camp for weeks and weeks for crowns. If these guys understood what it's really like to work hard at the game while juggling school, family, work etc then many the lame drops and ridiculous drop rates might just disappear.
Ofc they are gonna use OTM powers, wouldn't you if you were in their position? Ik I would. Im sure they have said more than once that they simply don't have the time to reach endgame from the start because they are to busy making us new content. One update goes live and then they go right to making the next update, then they also have to fit in things like family, friends, religion or whatever they do besides work at OTM. You have to understand that these are real people doing their job, making us more content to play.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Ofc they are gonna use OTM powers, wouldn't you if you were in their position? Ik I would. Im sure they have said more than once that they simply don't have the time to reach endgame from the start because they are to busy making us new content. One update goes live and then they go right to making the next update, then they also have to fit in things like family, friends, religion or whatever they do besides work at OTM. You have to understand that these are real people doing their job, making us more content to play.
In the game industry if u want to provide a good content u need to know your products the way the customer does so u can make adjustments. In fact many big game developing companies have hired gamers to play their games and actively use their forums so they can have the knowledge of their games without playing them.
Now we all know that otm is a small company and they cant afford to pay someone so the only way for them to know their product is to play it as regular Joes in their free of work time. Which they dont do.
Or use the forums properly and listen to the players with years of experience in ch. Which they dont do
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I'm pretty sure people with a vast amount of knowledge in this game would be happy to help OTM improve the game.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]