Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

I suspect that OTM's designers might never have taken a level 1 toon and seen how it is to get all the way to full edl. The rest of us have done this through hard work and hours and hours of play time. I wonder if the designers know what it's like to camp for hours to win useless drops lol. Have any of them worked as hard as the rest of us using their money. I bet they all play using OTM's cheats and short cuts and never know what it's like to camp for weeks and weeks for crowns. If these guys understood what it's really like to work hard at the game while juggling school, family, work etc then many the lame drops and ridiculous drop rates might just disappear.
Ofc they are gonna use OTM powers, wouldn't you if you were in their position? Ik I would. Im sure they have said more than once that they simply don't have the time to reach endgame from the start because they are to busy making us new content. One update goes live and then they go right to making the next update, then they also have to fit in things like family, friends, religion or whatever they do besides work at OTM. You have to understand that these are real people doing their job, making us more content to play.
I'm pretty sure people with a vast amount of knowledge in this game would be happy to help OTM improve the game.
To my understanding, this was part of the reason forum guides were created.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Then ure saying forum guides are doing a VERY bad job , since they aren't giving otm good feedback

I also thought forum guides were veteran players who understand game mechanics and help nubs
Some are very helpful such as bitey or those that made very useful guides whereas others just sit back and wait for something to pop up so they can pounce on it, sometimes causing an arguement. Some of the forum guides are outdated and not all fit the position to well.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Then ure saying forum guides are doing a VERY bad job , since they aren't giving otm good feedback

I also thought forum guides were veteran players who understand game mechanics and help nubs
That's not what he said at all or even close to what he said. OTM gets feedback all the time and some they implement and some they don't.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yes I'm doing a VERY bad job at addressing the concerns of my peers and I, and even worse at getting the message to my friends at OTM. I'm also just a character who started this game 5 months ago and really doesn't understand the basics of anything, let alone my main rogue account that is just a wimpy level 220. Perhaps it's time for you to fire me.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Perhaps it's time for you to fire me.
I have it on very good authority your salary will be cut in half over this.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Perhaps it's time for you to fire me.
I have it on very good authority your salary will be cut in half over this.
Looks like I'll be getting even more nothing this week :(
Congratulations! Your salary will be quadrupled for your positive morale.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|