Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele kills

If all classes rolls was to dps , most of the time it isn't , then u could also get a proper read on who gets kills , so many different situation affect this - lvl u have access to more gear (unless 220+) and more stats/skills , no tank (not talking about gele), Druids tend to get kill since rogue die a lot/ on adds , Rangers focusin on bolas and sometimes healin or on adds , mages dieng- Druid dots ( maybe Druids in my clan are op)mean perma damage on boss so means they get kill

But some clases have advantage over some , cause of resist/skills and other things , u can't want to get kill on all boses
Druids tend to get the kill? Damn what the hell server is that?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

You have to do a $*** load of dps to get the kill outside of group. That's why I mentioned it.
I still wonder why does it matter if ur in or out of group. Could the best dps player not be grouped in a non-lock group considering u dont have lock fights on Gele?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If all classes rolls was to dps , most of the time it isn't , then u could also get a proper read on who gets kills , so many different situation affect this - lvl u have access to more gear (unless 220+) and more stats/skills , no tank (not talking about gele), Druids tend to get kill since rogue die a lot/ on adds , Rangers focusin on bolas and sometimes healin or on adds , mages dieng- Druid dots ( maybe Druids in my clan are op)mean perma damage on boss so means they get kill

But some clases have advantage over some , cause of resist/skills and other things , u can't want to get kill on all boses
Only a few Druids so they are loaded with swarm/vine gear, they don't get it all the time but sometimes when we kite cause no tank , they get kill cause they are doings constant damage on boss , other classes get adds too but Druids don't

Only a few Druids so they are loaded with swarm/vine gear, they don't get it all the time but sometimes when we kite cause no tank , they get kill cause they are doings constant damage on boss , other classes get adds too but Druids don't
If your druids are getting kills then I have to question how well geared your rogues and rangers are
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We have so many Morbus rings I thought about making full dps druid once, with divine ring and 3 top tier morbus rings. Would be fun.

We have so many Morbus rings I thought about making full dps druid once, with divine ring and 3 top tier morbus rings. Would be fun.
Idk, sounds pretty pointless Unless your Druid puts majority of points on str, the auto attacks will still be gimped. If you do then dps skills will be gimped. Neither is fun.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Idk, sounds pretty pointless Unless your Druid puts majority of points on str, the auto attacks will still be gimped. If you do then dps skills will be gimped. Neither is fun.
Yes but I like unique builds considering the variety in builds isnt too large here.

Best use for a druid outside of healing in a Gelebron fight is to help destroy poison crystals using LS and ST.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.