Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele kills

Mages run event bosses and 205-210 edl but tbh it should be a fairly equal chance amongst the dps classes on anything. Weaker to ice/fire/poison is fine but when it is so unbalanced underlevelled and undergeared toons get easy lock over those who are like 10 lvls above the boss (so not a lock lvl issue) and have actual eg gear...there is something not quite right with it.
Don't forget next event there is no event boss and they are probably going to be permenantly removed.

I think the least they could do is add divine damage to all Mage/Druid skills by increasing it and not having it count toward auto attacks.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

As top mage dps on rhiannon I have one prot kill and one 215 6* kill, along with a few dozen hrungnir. No chance at mord/necro against even unhasted rogues and rangers, and I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten my raid kills if I went head to head with any of the top 3 rogues/rangers on haste and attack lix. As many have suggested in the past, pls add divine dmg to skills while wearing edl grim and edl set
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

210 event boss for current event always killed by ice mages including my level 223 ice Mage alt.
Gele and prot always killed by our Rangers Ventius or Nueee
Necro always killed by our ranger Ventius
Mordy either killed by ranger or rogue
Unox always kills by hasted rogue including my main level 234 rogue
Phantom 6 and Flappy 6 always killed by ice mages
Dobby 6 always killed by hasted rogue

210 event boss for current event always killed by ice mages including my level 223 ice Mage alt.
Hey I have killed 210 6, phantom 6 and Unox 6 quite a few times on my hasted dps warrior ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I have many gele kills but so does bluestarr and a couple others. It depends on who does what in each raid but if I'm only on gele the whole time I get the kill even out of lock. I think it's due to gele being weak to magic. I even got the kill once out of group while helping on crystals. But out of the majority of kills bluestarr has the most here. She has taken the kill out of group before as well.
Whether ur in or out of group doesnt change ur dps.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I kill plent of flappy phantom and unox 6 when i haste against rogues and mages :) i only haste at edl if were lower on numbers tho
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I have many gele kills but so does bluestarr and a couple others. It depends on who does what in each raid but if I'm only on gele the whole time I get the kill even out of lock. I think it's due to gele being weak to magic. I even got the kill once out of group while helping on crystals. But out of the majority of kills bluestarr has the most here. She has taken the kill out of group before as well.
Whether ur in or out of group doesnt change ur dps.
True your damage on the boss doesn't change but theres a lot of factors that change weather or not you get the kill even with the most damage when out of lock group. To evenly fight someone for a kill you need to be in the same group as them
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

If all classes rolls was to dps , most of the time it isn't , then u could also get a proper read on who gets kills , so many different situation affect this - lvl u have access to more gear (unless 220+) and more stats/skills , no tank (not talking about gele), Druids tend to get kill since rogue die a lot/ on adds , Rangers focusin on bolas and sometimes healin or on adds , mages dieng- Druid dots ( maybe Druids in my clan are op)mean perma damage on boss so means they get kill

But some clases have advantage over some , cause of resist/skills and other things , u can't want to get kill on all boses

If all classes rolls was to dps , most of the time it isn't , then u could also get a proper read on who gets kills , so many different situation affect this - lvl u have access to more gear (unless 220+) and more stats/skills , no tank (not talking about gele), Druids tend to get kill since rogue die a lot/ on adds , Rangers focusin on bolas and sometimes healin or on adds , mages dieng- Druid dots ( maybe Druids in my clan are op)mean perma damage on boss so means they get kill

But some clases have advantage over some , cause of resist/skills and other things , u can't want to get kill on all boses
I wanna get kill on every boss lol. I regulatly get dl and edl 6*, Mordy, prot, hrung kills as well as almost every necro and gele kills. Never killed an event boss this event tho :(
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I wanna get kill on every boss lol. I regulatly get dl and edl 6*, Mordy, prot, hrung kills as well as almost every necro and gele kills. Never killed an event boss this event tho :(
I was like that too I wanted to get kill on every boss and get grp menbers to ss it , so I can make a picture to show off i got kill on all raids , but that's not gonna happen for a while :/