Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update - Changes - Beta

Love it! Thank you so much! These are some of the changes we have been asking for. Who says OTM never listens? ;)
90% of you guys :lol:
As u can see ppl like me and Armo who r amongst the first to rant about stuff in game and forums DO appreciate when OTM listens to players feedback.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Hey Heroes,

Just a quick update for anyone who may not have seen the threads.

After recent discussions between myself and the team there will be a few extra changes implemented with the Fishing Update based on player feedback.

Proteus Base - Will now have a chance of dropping Purness Conflux.

Doch Gul - Added armour + certain resists, will be live in beta for feedback and testing.

Token Trade Up System - You will now be able to trade bounty tokens both ways, this means you can convert bronze tokens into tokens of a higher tier. Similarly live in beta so feedback / testing thanks.

In beta news we've had a massive amount of applicants who will be transferred across soon. We are making some additional changes to the update for fishing so the beta may be delayed for a little bit, I will update everyone via email next week.

Think that is everything.

Cheers
What about the caster offhand changes you anounced?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Call me a pessimist, but I believe this is only a minor improvement. If it takes 30 reds for a green and 10 greens for a purple... No.
If it takes 50 prot base kills to get a conflux... No.

I'll only praise otm when I have proof they did it correctly.

When they announced chests they probably got lots of praise. Then people opened them and realized drop rates were s***

Thanks for the promises. Please don't let us down again.
Last edited by Loco cola on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

One thing I would like to say, and I will do my best to say it without killing the cheery mood.

This is AMAZING! Taking our feedback and implemeting it is all anyone wants! However, it is only step 1. There is a step 2 that will come once we learn the specifics of these changes. At that point, if there is additional player feedback regarding adjustment of numbers and drop rates, then a big part of this whole post being a success is implementing our additional feedback.

As listed above, if it is 25-30 reds for a green and 10-20 greens for a purple (or something absurd like that) and a 2% base pureness drop rate, then the changes still feel like a slap to the face!

Nevertheless, I will keep my hopes high, lets make this a good beta!
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Call me a pessimist, but I believe this is only a minor improvement. If it takes 30 reds for a green and 10 greens for a purple... No.
If it takes 50 prot base kills to get a conflux... No.

I'll only praise otm when I have proof they did it correctly.

When they announced chests they probably got lots of praise. Then people opened them and realized drop rates were s***

Thanks for the promises. Please don't let us down again.
Dude...this is not some blind change in the live game.
This is something that goes in beta for US to test and give feedback.
I highly doubt that once OTM listened to us to consider and implement these changes they will actually ignore all player feedback from beta and they will *** it up and do it their way.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal