Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why was this removed???

So I was on Celticheroes.net looking for the spite dagger that apparently drops from a rare mob in the ow (honed spite dagger aka OP dagger) and I came across a mordy drop that doesn't exist in the game or was removed (not to sure). The name is Fianna bracelet of spite and the stats are mega good; 150 Magic dmg, +5 quickstrike/riposte/lifesteal and lvl 180 req... OTM... All you have to do is make more braces like these, throw them in mordys loot table and you get more satisfied people...
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Why was this removed???

I dont think it was going to drop from Mordy. Regardless, the database holds on countless items never released to beta or live, such as spyre braces adding to 4 stats.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There's tons of items in there that never made it to the live game. I think alot of drops in game currently are fine, they just need to remove the ones that aren't like bandage wounds mord braces, spring of life skulls, energy harvest braces, carnage helms, bones helms and all the weapon totem sword necro rings. the list goes on.
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

my brain hurts

It was obviously removed from the boss because the loot is capable of beating hrung loot with a req of 180. oh but wait its also comparable to loot dropped by Gelebron... maybe thats why

bruh
Lol I would not compare it to gelebron gear, it's like a better version of the hrung dmg braces which is perfect considering mordy is a tougher boss than hrung. Even better, it's not a tiered item much like the aggy braces which is what you all wanted is it not?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

my brain hurts

It was obviously removed from the boss because the loot is capable of beating hrung loot with a req of 180. oh but wait its also comparable to loot dropped by Gelebron... maybe thats why

bruh
Lol I would not compare it to gelebron gear, it's like a better version of the hrung dmg braces which is perfect considering mordy is a tougher boss than hrung. Even better, it's not a tiered item much like the aggy braces which is what you all wanted is it not?
What? Its exactly comparable to gelebron loot, gelebron drops damage braces with skill points. Mighty is 120 damage 6/6 skill points and 400 weapon ability. So the item you mentioned that didn't make it to live is very similar and very much comparable
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

As long as we are talking items that were not added how about the pet coin bags. They had bags of pet coins from two to thirty two. Also pet boxes that delivered a random pet. This would have created far more satisfied players and less rage when new pets came out.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|