Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Weekend Mini Event - Boss Spawn Weekend!

Hey Heroes,

Time for a weekend mini event!

From the 12th to the 15th of August Mordris, Aggragoth, Necromancer, Hrungnir, Proteus and now Gelebron will have greatly reduced spawn timers!

Spawning 3 times faster! Time to kill some bosses!

Servers restart at 12 noon on Friday.

Re: Weekend Mini Event - Boss Spawn Weekend!

Then why are these windows still extremely long and what else is there to do other than killing something.
I was discussing boss weekend mini events, the player who quoted me took it as a discussion on boss camping on a whole.

All I had said is we may change boss mini events in future based on player feedback, we did not at the time due to how close it was to server restart.
So....Muldar had said after the last mini boss spawn weekend that they will consider player feedback, especially the 16-32 hour window.

Is this the same as before or were there any changes made? Looks like all weekend camping again? Anyone @ OTM remember that many have said these events aren't fun anymore?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So....Muldar had said after the last mini boss spawn weekend that they will consider player feedback.

Is this the same as before or were there changes made? All weekend camping again?
Afraid it is once again one third of min max spawn times and not fixed spawn times.

Due to the current workload with Summer we are going with the simpler option of just one third.

So....Muldar had said after the last mini boss spawn weekend that they will consider player feedback.

Is this the same as before or were there changes made? All weekend camping again?
Afraid it is once again one third of min max spawn times and not fixed spawn times.

Due to the current workload with Summer we are going with the simpler option of just one third.
So basically once a day including the resets in the equation? Better than nothing. Thanks staff
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

So basically all feedback regarding 3x the camping and 3x the plat usage for 3x the garbage drops is essentially thrown out the window. But hey what else is new?

I think it is as easy to change the variable spawn window to a fixed window as it was as easy to change the respawn to 1/3 its value. It's just a table update and no programming needed.

If OTM wants players to spend more plat items, this isn't the way.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.