Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing and what else?

There's a lot of talk about fishing in the forums but what other horizontal content is coming out with this update? Update is almost here so can't u give us a teaser of the other stuff?!? I don't mean the usual event stuff, just the perminent horizontal stuff.

Re: Fishing and what else?

Why keep it a secret? This just builds anticipation and expectations and if everything isnt up to par in everyone's mind then you get community backlash.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Why keep it a secret? This just builds anticipation and expectations and if everything isnt up to par in everyone's mind then you get community backlash.
Because there is a lot going into it, if I post titles of everything going in without giving further explanation players may make assumptions about these systems and cause misinformation unintentionally.

Rest assured everything will be explained in further detail when the beta is released as we have our "Welcome to the beta post" announcing some of the new features and what is to be tested.

Because there is a lot going into it, if I post titles of everything going in without giving further explanation players may make assumptions about these systems and cause misinformation unintentionally.

Rest assured everything will be explained in further detail when the beta is released as we have our "Welcome to the beta post" announcing some of the new features and what is to be tested.
New "systems" eh .. YOU'VE SAID TOO MUCH!
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

New "systems" eh .. YOU'VE SAID TOO MUCH!
They buffed rogues and nerfed every other class again! They made godlies even rarer! Fish take months to catch! They removed castle! They made gelebron a catchable fish! They made islands! They are killing newbs in arena!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Does finishing rod have a ability for themselves?

Most importantly can we catch Magickarp?
Magikarp the pokemon, no. A Magical carp, maybe.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis